(SOLD) Kharma 3.2fe for Sale (with midrange driver upgrade)

For Sale/Wanted
Forum rules
Note that Tir Na HiFi does not take any responsibility for transactions arranged or carried out here. It is up to the seller and buyer to check each other out! Please be sensible folks, and if there is something you think is wrong, let a mod know, OK?

To make it as clear as we can, here are some simple guidelines:

a) like any forum, the success of tirnahifi is entirely dependent on discussion. All members are encouraged to participate in discussion of music, hifi, etc.
b) tirnahifi is not designed to be, nor intended to be, a marketplace. Any member who uses the site merely for selling will be looked on suspiciously.
c) those members who choose to sell on the site should be aware that the mods do keep an eye on the stuff for sale, plus the demeanour of the seller. Sometimes we may lock/delete/ban a sales thread on this basis.
d) honesty is paramount in all selling transactions. Commercial sellers who label themselves as such are accepted at the discretion of the moderating team.
e) All ads have to include information about age, price, provenance, etc.
f) THE MODERATING TEAM RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY ADS AT THEIR DISCRETION.
g) Commercial sellers should approach any of the moderation team in advance of posting. First time commercial posts without moderator contact will be removed.
DaveF

(SOLD) Kharma 3.2fe for Sale (with midrange driver upgrade)

Post by DaveF »

Hi All,

For similar reasons as with my Jadis, I'm putting these up for sale as I don't have time to listen to a full setup anymore. My Stax headphones have taken over that duty for many months now.
Speakers are in excellent condition. These have had the midrange driver upgraded to the driver that's found in the much more expensive Exquisite Range from Kharma. That upgrade alone was ~2k according to the previous owner. The upgrade is a substantial one as it gives the speaker considerably more weight in the sound compared to the previous driver.

I'm looking for 3000Euro(after price edit) for these which is a great price considering the driver upgrade they've had.
Last edited by DaveF on Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
"I may skip. I may even warp a little.... But I will never, ever crash. I am your friend for life. " -Vinyl.
Michell Gyrodec SE, Hana ML cart, Parasound JC3 Jr, Stax LR-700, Stax SRM-006ts Energiser, Quad Artera Play+ CDP
DaveF

Re: Kharma 3.2fe for Sale (with midrange driver upgrade)

Post by DaveF »

The photo above does not show the upgraded driver. I will upload the correct pic later this evening or tomorrow.
"I may skip. I may even warp a little.... But I will never, ever crash. I am your friend for life. " -Vinyl.
Michell Gyrodec SE, Hana ML cart, Parasound JC3 Jr, Stax LR-700, Stax SRM-006ts Energiser, Quad Artera Play+ CDP
DaveF

Post by DaveF »

Price drop to 3000Euro. Serious bargain considering the driver upgrade comes from the higher and much more expensive end of the Kharma range.
Won't be able to ship abroad.
patbarrydub

Post by patbarrydub »

Good evening, what finish are they?
DaveF

Post by DaveF »

patbarrydub wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:45 pm Good evening, what finish are they?
Hi,
They are in black with the white drivers. Mine are in storage but if you want detailed pics let me know.
DaveF

Re: (SOLD) Kharma 3.2fe for Sale (with midrange driver upgrade)

Post by DaveF »

Now sold