Sold: Dynaudio Excite X32 Floorstander Speakers Piano Gl

For Sale/Wanted
Forum rules
Note that Tir Na HiFi does not take any responsibility for transactions arranged or carried out here. It is up to the seller and buyer to check each other out! Please be sensible folks, and if there is something you think is wrong, let a mod know, OK?

To make it as clear as we can, here are some simple guidelines:

a) like any forum, the success of tirnahifi is entirely dependent on discussion. All members are encouraged to participate in discussion of music, hifi, etc.
b) tirnahifi is not designed to be, nor intended to be, a marketplace. Any member who uses the site merely for selling will be looked on suspiciously.
c) those members who choose to sell on the site should be aware that the mods do keep an eye on the stuff for sale, plus the demeanour of the seller. Sometimes we may lock/delete/ban a sales thread on this basis.
d) honesty is paramount in all selling transactions. Commercial sellers who label themselves as such are accepted at the discretion of the moderating team.
e) All ads have to include information about age, price, provenance, etc.
f) THE MODERATING TEAM RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY ADS AT THEIR DISCRETION.
g) Commercial sellers should approach any of the moderation team in advance of posting. First time commercial posts without moderator contact will be removed.
Cam76

Sold: Dynaudio Excite X32 Floorstander Speakers Piano Gl

Post by Cam76 »

Hi again
In addition to selling on my Rega RP6, I'm also selling my lovely Dynaudio Excite X32 floor stander speakers, in piano gloss black. I am addicted to the Dynaudio sound - very accurate and neutral, no colouration, capturing what the essence of the recording is about. I started my hifi journey with basic DM2/6's, then upgraded to these Excite X32's in 2012. I bought them in Melbourne, Australia, and then subsequently brought them with me when I moved to Dublin in April 2013. They are in perfect condition - no marks, bumps, scratches etc. I do not listen to them at high volumes, and they have always been appropriately amplified (via my MF A5 integrated). They only reason I'm onselling them is because I am moving up the Dynaudio ladder to the Focus 340's :).
The high-gloss piano black was a more expensive option than the usual x32's, and they look really lovely in the flesh (SWMBO will adore them).
I have the original boxes, and the speaker covers are also available and unmarked.
Price: 700 euro ONO.
Pickup only please, in Sandymount, Dublin.
IMG_2457.jpg
IMG_2457.jpg (80.95 KiB) Viewed 737 times
IMG_2458.jpg
IMG_2458.jpg (63.88 KiB) Viewed 737 times
Last edited by Cam76 on Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VPI Scoutmaster TT / Dynavector 20x2L Cart / EE Minimax Phono / Sennheisser DVHD800+HD800 cans / NAD M51 DAC / MF A5 Amp / Dynaudio Focus 340 floorstanders
Cam76

Re: For Sale: Dynaudio Excite X32 Floorstander Speakers Pian

Post by Cam76 »

Price drop to 700 euro.
VPI Scoutmaster TT / Dynavector 20x2L Cart / EE Minimax Phono / Sennheisser DVHD800+HD800 cans / NAD M51 DAC / MF A5 Amp / Dynaudio Focus 340 floorstanders
megasite

Post by megasite »

Hi, I am very interested in. PM me please.
Thanks

I sent PM already.
megasite

Post by megasite »

...no contact with seller. if they are still available :)
Cam76

Post by Cam76 »

Hi sorry about the delay - the speakers are sold to an earlier buyer.