MQN

Anything to do with computer audio, hardware, software etc.
sima66

Re: MQN

Post by sima66 »

Aleg wrote: When running the mqn.bat I can see in TaskManager mqncontrol being started, but not mqnloader and not mqnplay.
In Task manager I only have mqncontrol and mqnplay.....never had mqnloader!
Am I missing something?!!
I5 4440+TXCOmobo+JCAT Femto-Intona-JKRegen+HynesPS+TeraDak ATX-820W=JCATusb=DiverterHR=Wadia 931/922(GNSC mod)=PassLabsXA100.5=2xValhalla=Stacked&moded ESL57+JAS SuperTweet+2MJ Acoustics Ref.I
4SteinHarmonizers;RR777;Tellus;StillpointsUltraSS
sbgk

Post by sbgk »

sima66 wrote:
Aleg wrote: When running the mqn.bat I can see in TaskManager mqncontrol being started, but not mqnloader and not mqnplay.
loader starts after control and then stops after loading, play starts after a few seconds.
sbgk

Post by sbgk »

Aleg wrote:Nope,
long time shutdown and cold boot and USB power off/power on doesn't change the situation.

When running the mqn.bat I can see in TaskManager mqncontrol being started, but not mqnloader and not mqnplay.

Looks like I'm in for reinstalling of the OS-es on both computers, which is a weeks work or more on my desktop
have you tried downloading control and loader again ?

can do a control that gives more detail messages

if loaders not starting then might be to do with the wav file, is files.txt populated ?
Aleg

Post by Aleg »

sbgk wrote:
Aleg wrote:Nope,
long time shutdown and cold boot and USB power off/power on doesn't change the situation.

When running the mqn.bat I can see in TaskManager mqncontrol being started, but not mqnloader and not mqnplay.

Looks like I'm in for reinstalling of the OS-es on both computers, which is a weeks work or more on my desktop
have you tried downloading control and loader again ?

can do a control that gives more detail messages

if loaders not starting then might be to do with the wav file, is files.txt populated ?
Found another version so now it is mqncontrol v100 does work and from control v101 and onwards it no longer works.

All using the same wav file and all downloaded anew from my mqn archives.
HDPLEX;picoPSU;ASUS Q87M;i7-4770T;PH SR7EHD;Server2012R2;Thesycon 2.24;
JCAT USB;Sonicweld DiverterHR2;Naim DC1;Chord Hugo;Morrow Audio MA6;Naim NAC-282,SuperCapDR;NAP-300;
AQ Cinnamon;GISO GB;Netgear Pro+XM21X;Cisco SG300;NAS-ZFS.
sbgk

Post by sbgk »

janh wrote:
Dave2016 wrote:V235 works fine for me. Must agree with Gordon, excellent version. I'm not touching v238 yet!
+1
v235 is the best version, really exceptional.
Thank you Gordon.

Aleg, hope your problem is fixed soon.
235 is the same as 238, except 235 has alignment instructions, have uploaded 238 again, try at your own risk, though it works for me win 10 haswell running win defender and chrome browser at the same time.

aleg, what other software were you running ?
sima66

Post by sima66 »

sbgk wrote:
sima66 wrote:
loader starts after control and then stops after loading, play starts after a few seconds.
In my Task mangr "processes" I have first (very briefly) paste.exe, than mqn control and finaly mqnplay!
I have mqnloader in my musicplayer folder, but not never shows in TaskMangr!!!
I5 4440+TXCOmobo+JCAT Femto-Intona-JKRegen+HynesPS+TeraDak ATX-820W=JCATusb=DiverterHR=Wadia 931/922(GNSC mod)=PassLabsXA100.5=2xValhalla=Stacked&moded ESL57+JAS SuperTweet+2MJ Acoustics Ref.I
4SteinHarmonizers;RR777;Tellus;StillpointsUltraSS
Aleg

Post by Aleg »

sbgk wrote:
janh wrote:
Dave2016 wrote:V235 works fine for me. Must agree with Gordon, excellent version. I'm not touching v238 yet!
+1
v235 is the best version, really exceptional.
Thank you Gordon.

Aleg, hope your problem is fixed soon.
235 is the same as 238, except 235 has alignment instructions, have uploaded 238 again, try at your own risk, though it works for me win 10 haswell running win defender and chrome browser at the same time.

aleg, what other software were you running ?
None, fully dedicated PC for audio playback on 2012R2 in core mode with AO.
Only Q-dir for file selection.
JCAT USB;Sonicweld DiverterHR2;Naim DC1;Chord Hugo;Morrow Audio MA6;Naim NAC-282,SuperCapDR;NAP-300;
sbgk

Post by sbgk »

Aleg, after all this time, can't believe you've got problems.

does rewrite still work ?
elaprince

Post by elaprince »

None, fully dedicated PC for audio playback on 2012R2 in core mode with AO.
Only Q-dir for file selection.[/quote]

Aleg another suggestion for you
Switch Qdir versions to older one
Try Qdir ver 6.18
That will fix your problem I hope
Aleg

Post by Aleg »

sbgk wrote:Aleg, after all this time, can't believe you've got problems.

does rewrite still work ?

Will probably never what caused this freak incident, but all is back running OK again even with mqnplay v238.
Powered down every component in the replay chain and disconnected every cable, for the whole night, this morning took the 2012R2 server back into GUI-mode without AO, updated 2012R2 to latest releases.
Now all is running OK again in GUI-mode.

Will bring it back into Core-mode and apply AO again.

Pffffff...