Recommended Beverages.

For everything else..... try not to spill your drinks OK?
fergus

Re: Recommended Beverages.

Post by fergus »

With such a congenial proprietor and the Christmas period not too far away it should be a great success Ivor and hopefully there will be lots of €€€€!!!
To be is to do: Socrates
To do is to be: Sartre
Do be do be do: Sinatra
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

Gerry D wrote:
I'm not well up on wine but I love Amarone, Ripasso and the 'bigger' Italians. €€€€. So once in a while I treat myself. .....We'll drop in for a purchase next time we're out that way.
the Monile Ripasso is €17.99 so not cheap but not exorbitant either. I had a bottle the other night (research) and it was lovely alright.
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

JAW wrote:The very best of luck with it Ivor. I've been to my local branch in Sandycove, but may well be changing allegience now!!!!
Thanks, but give Mike & Eileen a few bob too! Keep the case sales for me though ;)

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

fergus wrote:With such a congenial proprietor and the Christmas period not too far away it should be a great success Ivor and hopefully there will be lots of €€€€!!!
Thanks for the kind words Fergus.

mick

Post by mick »

Best of luck with the new venture.
Would you have a recommendation for a white and a red around the 20 euro mark which would go well over the Christmas.
Adrian

Post by Adrian »

Well done Ivor, great to be able to do something which you enjoy, I sincerely hope it works out well for you. If I get the chance I will drop in for a browse.

Well done!!
Let the Good Times Roll...................
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

mick wrote:Would you have a recommendation for a white and a red around the 20 euro mark which would go well over the Christmas.

Oh God yeah! You wouldn't need to spend that at all to be honest (but generally you do get what you pay for). Drop into me Mick.

Sligolad

Post by Sligolad »

I see you have a Pauillac i have not tried before Ivor...might try and get over to you on Saturday for a browse.

Post by Ivor »

Sligolad wrote:I see you have a Pauillac i have not tried before Ivor...might try and get over to you on Saturday for a browse.
I actually don't have that in stock right now but I'll get our emergency response unit to bring some up tomorrow! It's a cracker btw.

Ivor

Post by Ivor »

Ivor wrote:
Sligolad wrote:I see you have a Pauillac i have not tried before Ivor...might try and get over to you on Saturday for a browse.
I actually don't have that in stock right now but I'll get our emergency response unit to bring some up tomorrow! It's a cracker btw.

Fair play to the man from Sligo! He dropped by today and picked up the Pauilac plus a few others. I hope you enjoy them, great meeting you.