MQN

Anything to do with computer audio, hardware, software etc.
nige2000

Re: MQN

Post by nige2000 »

So whats the new PA's got going on?
sd card player, modded soekris dac, class a lifepo4 amp or gb class a/b amp, diy open baffle speakers based on project audio mundorf trio 10's
Clive

Post by Clive »

nige2000 wrote:So whats the new PA's got going on?
It's very good and seems to work with the tricky USB drivers.
sbgk

Post by sbgk »

Just to clarify

the previous versions comment was an attempt at humour because JC had made an off colour post and also one talking about 5.71, I made a post saying that the post was the worst I'd seen and cvrle59 posted in agreement, but it wasn't stated which post I was saying was a disgrace so I then played along that it was the one talking about 5.71
nige2000

Post by nige2000 »

though at the time a breakthrough
sd card player, modded soekris dac, class a lifepo4 amp or gb class a/b amp, diy open baffle speakers based on project audio mundorf trio 10's
cvrle59

Post by cvrle59 »

sbgk wrote:Just to clarify

the previous versions comment was an attempt at humour because JC had made an off colour post and also one talking about 5.71, I made a post saying that the post was the worst I'd seen and cvrle59 posted in agreement, but it wasn't stated which post I was saying was a disgrace so I then played along that it was the one talking about 5.71
I was impressed you criticized the way he talked about Aleg. It looked to me too personal, but it doesn't matter any more.
I just want to thank you for all the hard work you invested into this special player that I enjoy so much!
i3 Haswell, PPAStudio USB3 card and USB Micro cable/Chord Hugo/Nad-275BEE/Harbeth-30.1
jesuscheung

Post by jesuscheung »

the previous versions comment was an attempt at humour because JC had made an off colour post and also one talking about 5.71...
sorry i meant 2.71...
jesuscheung

Post by jesuscheung »

cvrle59 wrote:

I was impressed you criticized the way he talked about Aleg. It looked to me too personal, but it doesn't matter any more.
I just want to thank you for all the hard work you invested into this special player that I enjoy so much!
at where i live, we don't politely insult. don't expect someone is politely rude to me i would be nice to them
sbgk

Post by sbgk »

portaudio v52 - this is getting near the best I can get out of portaudio.

would imagine this is what a £50k turntable sounds like.

even on my equipment I can appreciate the improvement.

reduced about 400 lines of code in the critical render loop to about 20

add another £5k on with v53
Last edited by sbgk on Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
sbgk

Post by sbgk »

jesuscheung wrote:
cvrle59 wrote:

at where i live, we don't politely insult. don't expect someone is politely rude to me i would be nice to them
thought people from your side of the world were inscrutable

did windows X nick any of your ideas for fidelizer v6 ?
jesuscheung

Post by jesuscheung »

v53 is better again. all things better

----
shall check it out.
what is there is to say about fidelizer?
put lemon juice in rice like Jamie Oliver.