Forum meet-up Thursday 26th August

Ivor

Re: Forum meet-up Thursday 26th August

Post by Ivor »

cybot wrote:Thanks for the info on the special edition of Mojo Ivor. My vinyl copy is winging it's way to Dundalk as we speak :-)

Thanks for that... copy ordered. Of course I could have just arranged for yours to go missing ;)
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
cybot

Post by cybot »

Ivor wrote:
cybot wrote:Thanks for the info on the special edition of Mojo Ivor. My vinyl copy is winging it's way to Dundalk as we speak :-)

Thanks for that... copy ordered. Of course I could have just arranged for yours to go missing;)

You dare :-) Anyway thanks a million for letting me/us know. This'll be THE collectors edition of the future! Now excuse me 'til I order another copy for a dear friend of mine who is a huge Beatles fan and was actually in the Cavern during one of their many performances there;only trouble is he can't remember what they were like as he was only a nipper!?!? It'll be an ideal Christmas present :-)
naasbiker

Post by naasbiker »

Hi Fran,
Thanks for a very enjoyable evening and also great to meet everyone.
Just cannot get this copy image thing to work for the artwork but the track I played was "Sade - please send me some one to love" from the Philadelphia soundtrack.

Joseph
Linn LP12, Ittok, Dynavector DV-20X2L, Lehmann Audio Black Cube, Arion Audio 300B, Living Voice Auditorium
Derek

Post by Derek »

naasbiker wrote:Hi Fran,
Thanks for a very enjoyable evening and also great to meet everyone.
Just cannot get this copy image thing to work for the artwork but the track I played was "Sade - please send me some one to love" from the Philadelphia soundtrack.

Joseph

thanks for the reminder Naasbiker It's a great track
NigeAmp, NigeSD DAC, Airtight ATM-4, Ruark Accolades, Pink Triangle TT, Roksan Artimiz, Clearaudio Discovery, Tom Evans Microgroove Plus, Fran DAC, Dalkey Audio Interconnects.
Fran
Site Admin

Post by Fran »

Yep - that was a great track alright. Must go find a copy of that album....

Oh and I picked up the CD version of the let it be/mojo thing today. But when I saw cybots post - I bought the vinyl one tonight. STG£15 incl post. Not too bad I suppose

Fran
Do or do not, there is no try
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

naasbiker wrote: but the track I played was "Sade - please send me some one to love" from the Philadelphia soundtrack.
I have that somewhere.... I must remind myself of its contents. Good to meet you the other night Joe.
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
Dowser

Post by Dowser »

Hi All,

I played (sorry, it's too early for me to learn the image thing!) in addition to the Talk Talk;

Show me some emotion - Joan Armatrading
Careless love - Madeleine Peyroux
Fear of fours - Lamb (everyone's favourite? ;-))
The first national tour - Slovak Festival Orchestra

I'm going to read up on the HiFace thread - I have a stack of computer audio I only ever played on my computer to date.

Cheers again, a great night!

Richard