Rock - what are you listening to?

Rock/Blues/Jazz/World/Folk/Country etc.
Cyndale

Re: Rock - what are you listening to?

Post by Cyndale »

Here is the link to Julian Jay Savarin - Waiter on the Dance. Hope it works, it is the full album. It has a lot of instrumental stuff plus beautiful female singing Lady JoMeek.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jvsa9iMcfzQ

Yeah, I'm surprised myself that there are so few on the forum, it has great potential. I have a double LP by Elvin Bishop called Raisin Hell and he remarks on the smallish crowd in the venue but then goes on to say, ''not to worry, some of the best times I ever had in my life there were only two of us''. Snigger! Snigger!"
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

cybot wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:27 am Looks like we're the only living beings here. Is the end of world sooner than we think? Boogie On......
That's just not the way forums work Dermot, people will read posts and take notice of anything interesting but I might see it on my phone while "on the move" (not driving!) and not respond there and then, or intend to respond later but then the post has moved on... Throw your wisdom out there and let it fall where it may.
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
cybot

Post by cybot »

Ivor wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:29 pm
cybot wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:27 am Looks like we're the only living beings here. Is the end of world sooner than we think? Boogie On......
That's just not the way forums work Dermot, people will read posts and take notice of anything interesting but I might see it on my phone while "on the move" (not driving!) and not respond there and then, or intend to respond later but then the post has moved on... Throw your wisdom out there and let it fall where it may.
Maybe this might help ;)

Cyndale

Post by Cyndale »

cybot

Post by cybot »

Cyndale wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:51 am Definitely...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVSRm80WzZk
Nice one :)
tweber

Post by tweber »

Cyndale wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:56 pm PS: Loved the clips you posted!
+1
Particularly loving the Fleetwood Mac clips. Gold!
Not heard of Endless Boogie or Bushman's Revenge before, good stuff Dermot
cybot

Post by cybot »

tweber wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:26 pm
Cyndale wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:56 pm PS: Loved the clips you posted!
+1
Particularly loving the Fleetwood Mac clips. Gold!
Not heard of Endless Boogie or Bushman's Revenge before, good stuff Dermot
Nice one Shane :) Only found the Mac video by accident and it'll probably be ages before I remember to watch it! Just can't get used to the unlimited treasure trove that is YouTube.

Anyway here's another one I found ages ago and I've only just remembered it. Now you've got to listen to this from start to finish - singing guitar indeed!

Diapason

Post by Diapason »

Just so you know, one of the reasons I never comment here is that I can't see the videos on my phone, I can't even identify what they are, I just get errors. Tis a shame, cos I love a bit of early Fleetwood Mac.
Nerdcave: ...is no more! :(
Sitting Room: Wadia 581SE - Rega Planar 3/AT VM95ML & SH - Bluesound Node II - Copland CSA 100 - Audioplan Kontrast 3
Kitchen: WiiM Pro - Wadia 151 - B&W 685s2
cybot

Post by cybot »

Diapason wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:24 pm Just so you know, one of the reasons I never comment here is that I can't see the videos on my phone, I can't even identify what they are, I just get errors. Tis a shame, cos I love a bit of early Fleetwood Mac.
That's a nuisance. Is there anyway it can be fixed because I get the same error message sometimes. Usually I get around it the long way but not always. Would a link be better? Try this one for the Mac:

https://youtu.be/T8v_OC3zWCM
Diapason

Post by Diapason »

Damn they all look so YOUNG! Ta for the link.
Nerdcave: ...is no more! :(
Sitting Room: Wadia 581SE - Rega Planar 3/AT VM95ML & SH - Bluesound Node II - Copland CSA 100 - Audioplan Kontrast 3
Kitchen: WiiM Pro - Wadia 151 - B&W 685s2