Rock - what are you listening to?

Rock/Blues/Jazz/World/Folk/Country etc.
Ivor

Re: Rock - what are you listening to?

Post by Ivor »

cybot wrote:
Thanks a million for that Ivor. I actually have the review of Wreckage stuck inside the cover!
I remember reviewing it myself, probably for Temple Bar Review. It would be some coincidence if that was the one you found!
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
cybot

Post by cybot »

Ivor wrote:
cybot wrote:
Thanks a million for that Ivor. I actually have the review of Wreckage stuck inside the cover!
I remember reviewing it myself, probably for Temple Bar Review. It would be some coincidence if that was the one you found!
No it's 'only' the Hotpress one reviewed by Tony Clayton-Lea :)
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

cybot wrote:
Ivor wrote:
cybot wrote:

aha, you'd see the ad for the album on the opposite page ;)

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
cybot

Post by cybot »

Ivor wrote:
cybot wrote:
Ivor wrote:

aha, you'd see the ad for the album on the opposite page ;)
I only have the one page Ivor :(
cybot

Post by cybot »

cybot

Post by cybot »

For the day that's in it.....

Derek

Post by Derek »

Don't know what came over me yesterday evening but it wound up an eighties session.
NigeAmp, NigeSD DAC, Airtight ATM-4, Ruark Accolades, Pink Triangle TT, Roksan Artimiz, Clearaudio Discovery, Tom Evans Microgroove Plus, Fran DAC, Dalkey Audio Interconnects.
cybot

Post by cybot »

On this Sat afternoon I decided to finally sit down to listen to this mono collection of classic Creedence 7 inchers. All 15 of them :) Up and down. Down and up. Down on the Corner :)

Suddenly 1969 seems such a long time ago....

".....if you get lost come on home to Green River"

Ivor

Post by Ivor »

cybot wrote:On this Sat afternoon I decided to finally sit down to listen to this mono collection of classic Creedence 7 inchers. All 15 of them :) Up and down. Down and up. Down on the Corner :)
what a very civilised way to spend a Saturday afternoon!

cybot

Post by cybot »

Ivor wrote:
cybot wrote:On this Sat afternoon I decided to finally sit down to listen to this mono collection of classic Creedence 7 inchers. All 15 of them :) Up and down. Down and up. Down on the Corner :)
what a very civilised way to spend a Saturday afternoon!

:)