Electronica - what are you listening to?

Rock/Blues/Jazz/World/Folk/Country etc.
cybot

Re: Electronica - what are you listening to?

Post by cybot »

jadarin

Post by jadarin »

cybot wrote:jad,

What do you think of this? This is a close approximation to what I'm listening to at the moment....by the likes of the early electronic pioneers ie Eliane Radigue, Daphne Oram, Delia Derbyshire, Pauline Oliveros etc etc There's a whole undiscovered world out there and the joy of discovery is unbelievable :)
Cybot,
You might have some fun with this.
Watch the first tutorial then click 'Launch audiotool' and your ready to go.

http://www.audiotool.com/tutorials
cybot

Post by cybot »

jadarin wrote:
cybot wrote:jad,

What do you think of this? This is a close approximation to what I'm listening to at the moment....by the likes of the early electronic pioneers ie Eliane Radigue, Daphne Oram, Delia Derbyshire, Pauline Oliveros etc etc There's a whole undiscovered world out there and the joy of discovery is unbelievable :)
Cybot,
You might have some fun with this.
Watch the first tutorial then click 'Launch audiotool' and your ready to go.

http://www.audiotool.com/tutorials
That is soooo coool :-) Thanks a million jad, methinks I'm gonna have loads of fun later....
cybot

Post by cybot »

Last edited by cybot on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jadarin

Post by jadarin »

Matthew Dear:Black city.
cybot

Post by cybot »

DaveF

Post by DaveF »

Image Image

I've been a fan of Lisa Gerrard's singing ever since the Gladiator movie. On the right above, one of her solo efforts which has been sitting on the shelf for a long time now. Forgotten how good it was.
On the left above, Dead Can Dance's "Into the Labyrinth" which is going very cheap in Tower these days. Dermot pointed me to this one a while ago.
"I may skip. I may even warp a little.... But I will never, ever crash. I am your friend for life. " -Vinyl.
Michell Gyrodec SE, Hana ML cart, Parasound JC3 Jr, Stax LR-700, Stax SRM-006ts Energiser, Quad Artera Play+ CDP
cybot

Post by cybot »

DaveF wrote:Image Image

I've been a fan of Lisa Gerrard's singing ever since the Gladiator movie. On the right above, one of her solo efforts which has been sitting on the shelf for a long time now. Forgotten how good it was.
On the left above, Dead Can Dance's "Into the Labyrinth" which is going very cheap in Tower these days. Dermot pointed me to this one a while ago.

Just about to snuff the candle and I read this....definitely won't sleep now :-)))) Thanks Dave...
DaveF

Post by DaveF »

cybot wrote:Just about to snuff the candle and I read this....definitely won't sleep now :-)))) Thanks Dave...
Forgot to mention Dermot that it's cheap on CD. Havent seen the LP anywhere.
"I may skip. I may even warp a little.... But I will never, ever crash. I am your friend for life. " -Vinyl.
Michell Gyrodec SE, Hana ML cart, Parasound JC3 Jr, Stax LR-700, Stax SRM-006ts Energiser, Quad Artera Play+ CDP
cybot

Post by cybot »

DaveF wrote:
cybot wrote:Just about to snuff the candle and I read this....definitely won't sleep now :-)))) Thanks Dave...
Forgot to mention Dermot that it's cheap on CD. Havent seen the LP anywhere.
Checked around but unfortunately it's expensive! The Silver Tree, however is a little bit more affordable on vinyl and sounds amazing. Not familiar with the sound of the CD version.... Anyway have a look at the links below....

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listin ... dition=new

http://www.vinyl180.com/deadcandance.html