Birthday coming up!! Forum meet up!

Fran
Site Admin

Re: Birthday coming up!! Forum meet up!

Post by Fran »

Yup - 2ish to 6ish.

I'll email everyone a little later on....

Fran
Do or do not, there is no try
Derek

Post by Derek »

Hi Fran
I can drag along my ATM4 if that's a help
NigeAmp, NigeSD DAC, Airtight ATM-4, Ruark Accolades, Pink Triangle TT, Roksan Artimiz, Clearaudio Discovery, Tom Evans Microgroove Plus, Fran DAC, Dalkey Audio Interconnects.
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

Derek wrote:Hi Fran
I can drag along my ATM4 if that's a help
and I'll bring the Lector CD player and some Black Ravioli. I reckon the stacked Quads will love that combination of amp and CDP
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
Fran
Site Admin

Post by Fran »

Great stuff lads!!
BRIANO

Post by BRIANO »

Hi Fran

Looking forward to Sunday at your place.Well done on making the forum such a success,and on behalf of all us onlookers I would just like to say a big," Thank you"!

The 57's are pretty amazing when just a pair."Stacked"Well that's a whole new ball game.Hope to see all the usual suspects present and maybe a few new ones.Can't wait to taste Ivors Black Ravoli.Ohhhhhhhhhhh missus!

Cheers
Brian.
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

BRIANO wrote: Looking forward to Sunday at your place.
Yeah, we're takin' bets on what car you'll turn up in ;)

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
Fran
Site Admin

Post by Fran »

Its looking good for me having a new amp finished up for the meet on Sunday!! I didn't think I would get it done in time, but she powered up AOK last night..... of course I haven't actually listened to it yet so it could sound crap...

Fran
Frankie Lee

Post by Frankie Lee »

Is it ok if we bring along some kit? I was thinking of bringing the best value CD player available. If it still works!
Check out our new iPad app: http://www.lowdownmtb.com
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

Frankie Lee wrote:Is it ok if we bring along some kit? I was thinking of bringing the best value CD player available. If it still works!
I think it's safe to say "yes". The more diverse the selection the better. What is it?

jkeny

Post by jkeny »

Ok, who's going to lower the tone by mentioning that they love a stacked pair - not me :)
www.Ciunas.biz
For Digital Audio playback that delivers WHERE the performers are on stage but more importantly WHY they are there.