All new Guess the Album....!!!

Terry

Re: All new Guess the Album....!!!

Post by Terry »

markof wrote:4.
MI0003146255.jpg
The JPEG image number reveals all Markof. I know what this is... And not because I recognised it!

T
System 1. LP12/Mose Hercules/Ittok LVII/ATOC9III, Dynavector P75 MkIII, Denon DCD-A100, iPad/AirPlay, Accuphase e303x, Gale gs401a.
System2. iMac/Tidal, iFI Dac, Dynavector L200 pre, Croft Iosis, Sonus Faber Auditor M.
cybot

Post by cybot »

Terry wrote:
MI0003146255.jpg
The JPEG image number reveals all Markof. I know what this is... And not because I recognised it!

T
Didn't even see that! You know what to do markof. Gracious of you T not to reveal the answer :)
tweber

Post by tweber »

cybot wrote:
Terry wrote:
MI0003146255.jpg

T
Didn't even see that! You know what to do markof. Gracious of you T not to reveal the answer :)
I still couldn't get any though! Doh
cybot

Post by cybot »

Shane the only reason I got them is because I have the albums in my admittedly vast collection :) But that still doesn't guarantee I'll get them!
markof

Post by markof »

cybot wrote:Shane the only reason I got them is because I have the albums in my admittedly vast collection :) But that still doesn't guarantee I'll get them!
Ha ha ha. Next time I'll have to use image names which link to the wrong but similar album covers :)

How vast is that collection?

Mark
Main: Qobuz/Arcam Alpha 9 CD/Project Carbon Esprit->Auralic Polaris->Chord Silver Carnival->Martin Logan EM-ESL
Office: Qobuz->Auralic Aries Mini->Denafrips ARES II->miniDSP 2X4 HD>Primare I32->Harbeth P3ESR/REL T5X
cybot

Post by cybot »

markof wrote:
cybot wrote:Shane the only reason I got them is because I have the albums in my admittedly vast collection :) But that still doesn't guarantee I'll get them!
Ha ha ha. Next time I'll have to use image names which link to the wrong but similar album covers :)

Mark
I'm not telling ;) Have a look at the photo of my room in another post and multiply that by 3 at the very least :)

Now how about a clue for #4 :)
markof

Post by markof »

cybot wrote:
markof wrote:

Mark
I'm not telling ;) Have a look at the photo of my room in another post and multiply that by 3 at the very least :)

Now how about a clue for #4 :)
Ok.
A large carbon deposit.
Main: Qobuz/Arcam Alpha 9 CD/Project Carbon Esprit->Auralic Polaris->Chord Silver Carnival->Martin Logan EM-ESL
Office: Qobuz->Auralic Aries Mini->Denafrips ARES II->miniDSP 2X4 HD>Primare I32->Harbeth P3ESR/REL T5X
tweber

Post by tweber »

markof wrote:

Mark
My question too - thought I had a lot, or at least that's what I'm told on a regular basis
;-)
cybot

Post by cybot »

tweber wrote:
markof wrote:

Mark
My question too - thought I had a lot, or at least that's what I'm told on a regular basis
;-)
I've always been reminded to get rid of stuff to make room for things like clothes in the wardrobes :) Anyway Shane what do you make of the clue?
Terry

Post by Terry »

tweber wrote:
markof wrote:

Mark
;-)
These lads have a few!!!

http://www.esquire.com/blogs/culture/ei ... lick=promo
Last edited by Terry on Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
System 1. LP12/Mose Hercules/Ittok LVII/ATOC9III, Dynavector P75 MkIII, Denon DCD-A100, iPad/AirPlay, Accuphase e303x, Gale gs401a.
System2. iMac/Tidal, iFI Dac, Dynavector L200 pre, Croft Iosis, Sonus Faber Auditor M.