2nd Tir Na Hifi Meet Up @ The Listening Suite

Diapason

Re: 2nd Tir Na Hifi Meet Up @ The Listening Suite

Post by Diapason »

Thanks Pearse. Probably should have posted that myself!
Nerdcave: ...is no more! :(
Sitting Room: Wadia 581SE - Rega Planar 3/AT VM95ML & SH - Bluesound Node II - Copland CSA 100 - Audioplan Kontrast 3
Kitchen: WiiM Pro - Wadia 151 - B&W 685s2
TLS

Post by TLS »

It was a pleasure to host another listening evening, we really appreciate everyone attending. The music selection was a joy to listen to and there are some purchases to be made tomorrow!

We will host a few more during the Summer, suggested topics are most welcome.

The Avantgarde Acoustic Zero 1's will be here as soon as they are released (2/3 Months) but in the meantime there will always be coffee and jaffa cakes.

Thanks again,

Jonathan and David
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

I'm sorry I missed this one, the Classical meetups are always educational and hugely enjoyable. I'm taking notes on the music played!
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
ckspeakers

Post by ckspeakers »

I too would like to thank Dave and Jonathan for not only their hospitality, but also for the interesting and informative conversation..... Look forward to joining you all again in the future.

For any of you who haven't yet had a chance to hear the Avantgardes, it's an experience in itself...... every kitchen should have a pair!