Meets

TLS

Re: Meets

Post by TLS »

Hi Guys,

For the first Tír Na HiFi 'Meet-Up' we suggest Wednesday March 6th at 19:00Hrs at The Listening Suite, 7 Mount Street Crescent, Dublin 2.
The bringing of your own gear is most welcome but for everyone to enjoy the listening experience let's limit this to two pieces of gear.
We suggest for the first 'Meet-Up' let's make it a DAC event.

Looking forward to it.
Diapason

Post by Diapason »

Sounds great!
Nerdcave: ...is no more! :(
Sitting Room: Wadia 581SE - Rega Planar 3/AT VM95ML & SH - Bluesound Node II - Copland CSA 100 - Audioplan Kontrast 3
Kitchen: WiiM Pro - Wadia 151 - B&W 685s2
Claus

Post by Claus »

Great stuff! Looking forward to it!
sdiesel77

Post by sdiesel77 »

Excellent offer ! Thank you Guys ! :)

Can't wait to hear my dream speakers again !! :)
Tubes & Vinyls are making life brighter..
Fran
Site Admin

Post by Fran »

I'll be trying to make it along!!
Do or do not, there is no try
tony

Post by tony »

Yes think I will be giving coronation street a miss for that. Looking forward to hearing the avantgardes again
GroupBuySD DAC/First Watt AlephJ/NigeAmp/Audio PC's/Lampi L4.5 Dac/ Groupbuy AD1862 DHT Dac /Quad ESL63's.Tannoy Legacy Cheviots.
Sloop John B

Post by Sloop John B »

Count me in but I think I'll refrain from bringing any of my own items and do the equivalent of a Peter Sellers in "being there"

SJB
Sligolad

Post by Sligolad »

Sounds great, I am willing to offer the Meitner for a test run if interested.
Even if I am not in the country I can leave in someone's capable hands to look after for the night.

I would like to hear it with the Horns and the Avante Garde amplification or whatever amps are available on the night so I will do my best to make it even if I am in the back corner with the crowd that could turn up!!!.

Post by markof »

Am envious.
I'd be keen on a Munster/Cork chapter with meet-ups for us lucky few living in the south.
Any interest?

Mark.
Main: Qobuz/Arcam Alpha 9 CD/Project Carbon Esprit->Auralic Polaris->Chord Silver Carnival->Martin Logan EM-ESL
Office: Qobuz->Auralic Aries Mini->Denafrips ARES II->miniDSP 2X4 HD>Primare I32->Harbeth P3ESR/REL T5X
tony

Post by tony »

Glad Pearse is making the meitner available. I am happy to bring the jkdac32 with 2 laptop setup is is easy enough to transport. Not sure if John has seen this thread yet but hope he might bring along his new ciunas dac to use instead of the jkdac32.
Johnathon do you guys have a dac product to demonstrate also?
GroupBuySD DAC/First Watt AlephJ/NigeAmp/Audio PC's/Lampi L4.5 Dac/ Groupbuy AD1862 DHT Dac /Quad ESL63's.Tannoy Legacy Cheviots.