MQN

Anything to do with computer audio, hardware, software etc.
nige2000

Re: MQN

Post by nige2000 »

not tasker folder in c
tasker.exe in c
sd card player, modded soekris dac, class a lifepo4 amp or gb class a/b amp, diy open baffle speakers based on project audio mundorf trio 10's
sima66

Post by sima66 »

nige2000 wrote:not tasker folder in c
tasker.exe in c
Now you'r talking!!!! Hhehehehehe........next time you have to be more specific...hehehehehe!
Everything works good now, I will test the sound tomorrow and place my impresions!

Thanks Nigel.
I5 4440+TXCOmobo+JCAT Femto-Intona-JKRegen+HynesPS+TeraDak ATX-820W=JCATusb=DiverterHR=Wadia 931/922(GNSC mod)=PassLabsXA100.5=2xValhalla=Stacked&moded ESL57+JAS SuperTweet+2MJ Acoustics Ref.I
4SteinHarmonizers;RR777;Tellus;StillpointsUltraSS
nige2000

Post by nige2000 »

dumb ass!!!

lol
sd card player, modded soekris dac, class a lifepo4 amp or gb class a/b amp, diy open baffle speakers based on project audio mundorf trio 10's
sbgk

Post by sbgk »

cvrle59 wrote:
nige2000 wrote: was thinking

is it possible to incorporate tasker implementation into mqnload and add a converter to convert all track files to 16 bit 44 wav

would be handy
+1
have uploaded mqncontrol.exe 24-96 and mqnplay.exe 24-96 sse4, if someone can test that 24/96 works for them, this uses 24 bit containers. Again, only 24/96 works in this version. If ok I'll get the other sample rates working as well.
Aleg

Post by Aleg »

sima66 wrote:Alex, thanks again for very detailed explanation and that is exactly how I did...........in the end. ;-)

I have received the "MQn Batch Files" and "Paste" from a friend, I guess already set. The other way will be to complicated for me! :(

Here is what I did: I copied the Tasker 1.2 folder in C drive and then replace the Batch and Paste file (that I received) in MQN folder.
I get both both black boxes, but in the one it says "C: tasker is not recognized as an internal or external command. Three times.

Again, thanks for the effort,
Adam

Adam

You've nearly got it right.

The tasker.exe should be in c:\ and not in a folder.
So you either place it in c:\ or you change the command in the batch to c:\<your-tasker-foldername>\tasker

Also when you copy the complete text of my mqn.bat, you have to change the line
Cd c:\musicplayer\24-bit to what ever directory you've got mqn installed in.

So the only thing you've got to do is make sure the folder names correspond to the folder you've used on your PC.

Edit:
I see you've got some help from Nigel (Thanks Nigel!!) and got it working.
I'm glad you managed it.

Looking forward to your renewed impressions.

Cheers

Aleg
HDPLEX;picoPSU;ASUS Q87M;i7-4770T;PH SR7EHD;Server2012R2;Thesycon 2.24;
JCAT USB;Sonicweld DiverterHR2;Naim DC1;Chord Hugo;Morrow Audio MA6;Naim NAC-282,SuperCapDR;NAP-300;
AQ Cinnamon;GISO GB;Netgear Pro+XM21X;Cisco SG300;NAS-ZFS.
Aleg

Post by Aleg »

sbgk wrote:
cvrle59 wrote:
nige2000 wrote: was thinking

is it possible to incorporate tasker implementation into mqnload and add a converter to convert all track files to 16 bit 44 wav

would be handy
+1
have uploaded mqncontrol.exe 24-96 and mqnplay.exe 24-96 sse4, if someone can test that 24/96 works for them, this uses 24 bit containers. Again, only 24/96 works in this version. If ok I'll get the other sample rates working as well.

Gordon

In my setup nothing happens when mqncontrol is called.
No playback, no message. It just runs through to the exit and closes the window.

Put in some strategically placed pause commands and REM-ed the @echo off line in the beginning so I could see what was happening.

But nothing shows.

What MQn version did you base this one on? I ask because the latest ones from the 2.73 with the raw background, wouldn't work on my setup either.

Cheers

Aleg
HDPLEX;picoPSU;ASUS Q87M;i7-4770T;PH SR7EHD;Server2012R2;Thesycon 2.24;
JCAT USB;Sonicweld DiverterHR2;Naim DC1;Chord Hugo;Morrow Audio MA6;Naim NAC-282,SuperCapDR;NAP-300;
AQ Cinnamon;GISO GB;Netgear Pro+XM21X;Cisco SG300;NAS-ZFS.
sima66

Post by sima66 »

nige2000 wrote:dumb ass!!!

lol
No,no......just blind chicken! ;-)
I5 4440+TXCOmobo+JCAT Femto-Intona-JKRegen+HynesPS+TeraDak ATX-820W=JCATusb=DiverterHR=Wadia 931/922(GNSC mod)=PassLabsXA100.5=2xValhalla=Stacked&moded ESL57+JAS SuperTweet+2MJ Acoustics Ref.I
sima66

Post by sima66 »

Aleg wrote:
sima66 wrote:Alex, thanks again for very detailed explanation and that is exactly how I did...........in the end. ;-)

I have received the "MQn Batch Files" and "Paste" from a friend, I guess already set. The other way will be to complicated for me! :(

Here is what I did: I copied the Tasker 1.2 folder in C drive and then replace the Batch and Paste file (that I received) in MQN folder.
I get both both black boxes, but in the one it says "C: tasker is not recognized as an internal or external command. Three times.

Again, thanks for the effort,
Adam

Adam

You've nearly got it right.

The tasker.exe should be in c:\ and not in a folder.
So you either place it in c:\ or you change the command in the batch to c:\<your-tasker-foldername>\tasker

Also when you copy the complete text of my mqn.bat, you have to change the line
Cd c:\musicplayer\24-bit to what ever directory you've got mqn installed in.

So the only thing you've got to do is make sure the folder names correspond to the folder you've used on your PC.

Edit:
I see you've got some help from Nigel (Thanks Nigel!!) and got it working.
I'm glad you managed it.

Looking forward to your renewed impressions.

Cheers

Aleg
Thanks a lot Aleg.
It's all Nigel fault! The "instruction Manual" was written purely, and my knowledge can't fill the blanks! ;-)
Now I get the same windows that you did, but I can't test the sound till tomorrow!
sbgk

Post by sbgk »

have uploaded a non raw version.

I've tried the realtime priority setting with all the players I've tried and have come to the conclusion that it increases the preceived detail, but in the end becomes tiring to listen to. I think if too high then it interferes with essential services which is maybe why it sounds as it does.
John Dot

Post by John Dot »

sbgk wrote: have uploaded mqncontrol.exe 24-96 and mqnplay.exe 24-96 sse4, if someone can test that 24/96 works for them, this uses 24 bit containers. Again, only 24/96 works in this version. If ok I'll get the other sample rates working as well.
Not working on my system.
PC: CPU Q8400, 8GB Ram, Windows 8.1 x64
DAC: HRT Music Streamer II+, Asus Xonar Essence ST (+ HiEnd DYI upgrades)