Guess tthe LP

Rock/Blues/Jazz/World/Folk/Country etc.
JAW

Re: Guess tthe LP

Post by JAW »

fergus wrote:
JAW wrote:Image
That looks very familiar....is it a punk band from the 80s?
I'm sure Ian Anderson might be secretly very pleased to called punk, but I doubt that he would ever admit it.
cybot

Post by cybot »

JAW wrote:
cybot wrote:Haven't lost it yet :) Brillant selection Johnny. I thoroughly enjoyed it....now where's # 4?

Well done Dermot!!! It's a great sleeve, did you ever read all 12 pages? It includes a review of the album and various running jokes. Now stop asking about #4 or I'll be joining you on the pills! :-))
Thanks Johnny! I have never owned a copy of the album, strange as it may seem! I know I came close one time, but I just cannot remember! It could have been a reel to reel recording that my local record used to do for me....at the rate of one pound in old money per Lp! That meant at least four Lps per tape :) Happy days....
fergus

Post by fergus »

JAW wrote:
fergus wrote:
I'm sure Ian Anderson might be secretly very pleased to called punk, but I doubt that he would ever admit it.
LOL!

I got that one wrong, didn't I....I knew it was somewhat familiar though. Now I am wondering what album I was thinking of!!!
To be is to do: Socrates
To do is to be: Sartre
Do be do be do: Sinatra
JAW

Post by JAW »

JAW wrote:
fergus wrote:
I wonder if you were thinking of this one Fergus?

fergus

Post by fergus »

JAW wrote:
JAW wrote:
fergus wrote:
I wonder if you were thinking of this one Fergus?

No, Johnny....I don't know that one and I still do not know what I was thinking off originally!
To be is to do: Socrates
To do is to be: Sartre
Do be do be do: Sinatra
DaveF

Post by DaveF »

it has been a while so here are 4 easy(ish) ones... ;-)

"I may skip. I may even warp a little.... But I will never, ever crash. I am your friend for life. " -Vinyl.
Michell Gyrodec SE, Hana ML cart, Parasound JC3 Jr, Stax LR-700, Stax SRM-006ts Energiser, Quad Artera Play+ CDP
Derek

Post by Derek »

4: Image
NigeAmp, NigeSD DAC, Airtight ATM-4, Ruark Accolades, Pink Triangle TT, Roksan Artimiz, Clearaudio Discovery, Tom Evans Microgroove Plus, Fran DAC, Dalkey Audio Interconnects.
DaveF

Post by DaveF »

very quick off the mark there Derek. Didnt think anyone was going to get that one to be honest.
"I may skip. I may even warp a little.... But I will never, ever crash. I am your friend for life. " -Vinyl.
Michell Gyrodec SE, Hana ML cart, Parasound JC3 Jr, Stax LR-700, Stax SRM-006ts Energiser, Quad Artera Play+ CDP
Derek

Post by Derek »

To be honest it's the only one I copped
NigeAmp, NigeSD DAC, Airtight ATM-4, Ruark Accolades, Pink Triangle TT, Roksan Artimiz, Clearaudio Discovery, Tom Evans Microgroove Plus, Fran DAC, Dalkey Audio Interconnects.
jadarin

Post by jadarin »