Guess tthe LP

Rock/Blues/Jazz/World/Folk/Country etc.
JAW

Re: Guess tthe LP

Post by JAW »

cybot wrote:
JAW wrote:#3 ?

Thanks for keeping this going Dermot!!!

No bother Johnny :-) Well done on guessing the legendary Spirit album....
I've always loved the music and the artwork, Randy California was a great guitarist, sadly missed.
cybot

Post by cybot »

JAW wrote:
cybot wrote:
JAW wrote:#3 ?

Thanks for keeping this going Dermot!!!

No bother Johnny :-) Well done on guessing the legendary Spirit album....
I've always loved the music and the artwork, Randy California was a great guitarist, sadly missed.
Indeed he is :-( By the way have you ever heard Future Games? See cover below ( I couldn't find the original issue!) It's a stone cold classic and comes very highly recommended!

JAW

Post by JAW »

#4 looks like The Residents, but they've so many albums and I'm going out now!
cybot

Post by cybot »

JAW wrote:#4 looks like The Residents, but they've so many albums and I'm going out now!
LOL :-) I'll post some clues before you get back....
cybot

Post by cybot »

Right....a clue or two.

Comeback live album from '85. They even had to wear wellingtons on stage! I'm sure they all turned a deeper shade of purple!

Had a thing about the ancient Quechua people and others. Still going strong. Long may he run :-)

Three piece band's affectionate tribute to their roots....A far cry from the side length epics they normally did! The band's original drummer passed away a while ago...
cybot

Post by cybot »

Wow! This is so disappointing! They weren't that hard, were they?? Right, I'm outta here.....

JAW

Post by JAW »

cybot wrote:Wow! This is so disappointing! They weren't that hard, were they?? Right, I'm outta here.....

Aaarghhh! I have that Neil Young and I thought it was Rush, but I couldn't find the album!!! Well done Dermot, don't give up on us mere mortals!! :-(

BTW, that Neil Young Broken Arrow is very weak, I think. Normally Neil and Crazy Horse are to die for, but that's just tedious.
cybot

Post by cybot »

JAW wrote:
cybot wrote:Wow! This is so disappointing! They weren't that hard, were they?? Right, I'm outta here.....
Aaarghhh! I have that Neil Young and I thought it was Rush, but I couldn't find the album!!! Well done Dermot, don't give up on us mere mortals!! :-(

BTW, that Neil Young Broken Arrow is very weak, I think. Normally Neil and Crazy Horse are to die for, but that's just tedious.
LOL Now that's a real tonic! As regards the Broken Arrow album I must give it a listen tonight. I do recall widespread negative reviews alright....
JAW

Post by JAW »

These are easy enough, (I think!!!!!).

cybot

Post by cybot »

Thanks for keeping this barely alive :-)