Guess tthe LP

Rock/Blues/Jazz/World/Folk/Country etc.
cybot

Re: Guess tthe LP

Post by cybot »

Thanks Johnny :) The other two are driving me up the walls!!!! I just have to calm down! BTW I never owned a Jefferson Airplane album would you believe!!!!!
JAW

Post by JAW »

JAW wrote:
JAW wrote:For your further amusement

What else would you be doing on a lazy Sunday? Original Cockney cheeky chaps.

Second album without Ritchie. The title is a quotation taken from a speech given by Welsh British Labour Party politician Aneurin Bevan

The album provoked controversy with controversal lyrics, such as" Up against the wall, motherf****r"
DaveF

Post by DaveF »

No.2

"I may skip. I may even warp a little.... But I will never, ever crash. I am your friend for life. " -Vinyl.
Michell Gyrodec SE, Hana ML cart, Parasound JC3 Jr, Stax LR-700, Stax SRM-006ts Energiser, Quad Artera Play+ CDP
JAW

Post by JAW »

DaveF wrote:No.2

You da man as well Dave!!!!!!
DaveF

Post by DaveF »

JAW wrote:

Only for the clue JAW! :-) Speaking of the manics, I loved their first few albums up until and including Everything must go. But for me, they became very bland after that with exception of odd hit here and there.
"I may skip. I may even warp a little.... But I will never, ever crash. I am your friend for life. " -Vinyl.
Michell Gyrodec SE, Hana ML cart, Parasound JC3 Jr, Stax LR-700, Stax SRM-006ts Energiser, Quad Artera Play+ CDP
JAW

Post by JAW »

DaveF wrote:
JAW wrote:

Only for the clue JAW! :-) Speaking of the manics, I loved their first few albums up until and including Everything must go. But for me, they became very bland after that with exception of odd hit here and there.
Agree absolutely with you there Dave. Ritchie gave them an edge.
cybot

Post by cybot »

Just seeing this now. Well done Dave :-) Yet another band who sadly passed me by :-(
cybot

Post by cybot »

Not before bloody time ;-) Again only for the super clues! Also well done on 'hiding' the cover! It's amazing how you miss the little details....

JAW

Post by JAW »

cybot wrote:Not before bloody time ;-) Again only for the super clues! Also well done on 'hiding' the cover! It's amazing how you miss the little details....

Well done Dermot! Good to get them out of the way before the start of the week. It's also amazing how the mind tries to fill in the whole sleeve around a little information. Looking at the Ogdens photo again it looks like a sash with a medal on it, (and I took the bloody thing!!!!)
cybot

Post by cybot »

JAW wrote:
cybot wrote:Not before bloody time ;-) Again only for the super clues! Also well done on 'hiding' the cover! It's amazing how you miss the little details....

Well done Dermot! Good to get them out of the way before the start of the week. It's also amazing how the mind tries to fill in the whole sleeve around a little information. Looking at the Ogdens photo again it looks like a sash with a medal on it, (and I took the bloody thing!!!!)

LOL :-)))). BTW here's the Heads Hands and Feet cover....