Router/DNS question

For everything else..... try not to spill your drinks OK?
jaybee

Re: Router/DNS question

Post by jaybee »

Diapason wrote:Yeah, Eircom freebie router. Never a problem with the signal per se, just struggling to finish loading pages sometimes. Seems to work okay when I connect using my phone, so could be the laptop of course. It's not getting any younger, battery life is now measured in picoseconds.
I know that feeling.... new macbook pro could be on the cards with an 8 hour battery!!
Brass Bands are all very well in their place -
outdoors and several miles away....
DaveF

Post by DaveF »

jaybee wrote:I know that feeling.... new macbook pro could be on the cards with an 8 hour battery!!
I'm lucky if the battery in my Macbook Pro lasts 10minutes! Apple must have got their sh*t together since the 1st generation of Macbook Pro's. In fairness though, mine has hardly put a foot wrong in the 4 years I've had it.
"I may skip. I may even warp a little.... But I will never, ever crash. I am your friend for life. " -Vinyl.
Michell Gyrodec SE, Hana ML cart, Parasound JC3 Jr, Stax LR-700, Stax SRM-006ts Energiser, Quad Artera Play+ CDP
jaybee

Post by jaybee »

DaveF wrote:
jaybee wrote:I know that feeling.... new macbook pro could be on the cards with an 8 hour battery!!
I'm lucky if the battery in my Macbook Pro lasts 10minutes! Apple must have got their sh*t together since the 1st generation of Macbook Pro's. In fairness though, mine has hardly put a foot wrong in the 4 years I've had it.
now my macbook... I'd say an hour maybe.... apparently they were so keen to get the battery thing right in the new one, as it was going to be a sealed unit, that they spent ages getting it right....
Brass Bands are all very well in their place -
outdoors and several miles away....