Alert It did not explode YET.... Amp....... Group Buy

nige2000

Re: Alert It did not explode YET.... Amp....... Group Buy

Post by nige2000 »

Diapason wrote:You know, I'm going to sit this one out. It's just not the right time for me, I just don't really have a spare grand to play with at the moment, even if it yields sonics worth 10 times that amount. I *know* I'm going to regret this in due course, but you'd better go on without me.

Thanks again for doing all this though, Nige. It's really cool to have such things going on locally.
yea had a feeling you would,
just wanted to give fair opportunity to anyone interested when i was doing a reorder

im still coming over to yours to test one :)
sd card player, modded soekris dac, class a lifepo4 amp or gb class a/b amp, diy open baffle speakers based on project audio mundorf trio 10's
Diapason

Post by Diapason »

ASAP, Nige. ASAP!
Nerdcave: ...is no more! :(
Sitting Room: Wadia 581SE - Rega Planar 3/AT VM95ML & SH - Bluesound Node II - Copland CSA 100 - Audioplan Kontrast 3
Kitchen: WiiM Pro - Wadia 151 - B&W 685s2
olpplo

Post by olpplo »

Hi Nige,
may I still join in this group buy?

Frank

p.s. I live in Italy.
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

Diapason wrote:You know, I'm going to sit this one out. It's just not the right time for me, I just don't really have a spare grand to play with at the moment...
I'm in the same boat... and I've heard this amp twice now! But not for me at the moment.
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
nige2000

Post by nige2000 »

olpplo wrote:Hi Nige,
may I still join in this group buy?

Frank

p.s. I live in Italy.
i keep forgetting how many international visitors we get here,
everyone in the gb is under a 2 hr drive from each other
so thats makes it really easy to oversee the builds

id guess it would be much more difficult and expensive to organise it between here and Italy
not sure if that's even achievable or feasible
sd card player, modded soekris dac, class a lifepo4 amp or gb class a/b amp, diy open baffle speakers based on project audio mundorf trio 10's
nige2000

Post by nige2000 »

Ivor wrote:
Diapason wrote:You know, I'm going to sit this one out. It's just not the right time for me, I just don't really have a spare grand to play with at the moment...
I'm in the same boat... and I've heard this amp twice now! But not for me at the moment.
no worries guys
i'm not actually looking to build more amps as such,
just letting guys know there was an other opportunity to join

i do think those still the fence will be kicking themselves though,
especially the way the amp developed this last wk
Diapason

Post by Diapason »

Problem is that I KNOW I'm going to be kicking myself. Gah.
Nerdcave: ...is no more! :(
Sitting Room: Wadia 581SE - Rega Planar 3/AT VM95ML & SH - Bluesound Node II - Copland CSA 100 - Audioplan Kontrast 3
Kitchen: WiiM Pro - Wadia 151 - B&W 685s2
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

Ditto.... Thankfully I'm crap at kicking... I'm hoping there'll be loads of bits left over that Nigel will sell by weight.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
nige2000

Post by nige2000 »

Ivor wrote:Ditto.... Thankfully I'm crap at kicking... I'm hoping there'll be loads of bits left over that Nigel will sell by weight.
unfortunately all that ends up been leftover is parts that didn't workout or didn't make the team, ive loads of that sort of stuff
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

nige2000 wrote:
Ivor wrote:Ditto.... Thankfully I'm crap at kicking... I'm hoping there'll be loads of bits left over that Nigel will sell by weight.
unfortunately all that ends up been leftover is parts that didn't workout or didn't make the team, ive loads of that sort of stuff
Ah, yer OK so.