System Audio Rangers Sold

For Sale/Wanted
Forum rules
Note that Tir Na HiFi does not take any responsibility for transactions arranged or carried out here. It is up to the seller and buyer to check each other out! Please be sensible folks, and if there is something you think is wrong, let a mod know, OK?

To make it as clear as we can, here are some simple guidelines:

a) like any forum, the success of tirnahifi is entirely dependent on discussion. All members are encouraged to participate in discussion of music, hifi, etc.
b) tirnahifi is not designed to be, nor intended to be, a marketplace. Any member who uses the site merely for selling will be looked on suspiciously.
c) those members who choose to sell on the site should be aware that the mods do keep an eye on the stuff for sale, plus the demeanour of the seller. Sometimes we may lock/delete/ban a sales thread on this basis.
d) honesty is paramount in all selling transactions. Commercial sellers who label themselves as such are accepted at the discretion of the moderating team.
e) All ads have to include information about age, price, provenance, etc.
f) THE MODERATING TEAM RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY ADS AT THEIR DISCRETION.
g) Commercial sellers should approach any of the moderation team in advance of posting. First time commercial posts without moderator contact will be removed.
Gerry D

Re: System Audio Rangers New Price

Post by Gerry D »

I have a pair of SA Rangers too.
I love them.
Have gone through Monitor Audio GR 20's, System Audio 1530's and now listen via the Rangers.

Excellent in every respect, sonically.

Believe it or not I'm currently using them with a Cary SEI 300 [ a 300B valve integrated] and they really do sound awesome.
I wasn't sure about such a low powered amp driving these speakers but they do. No problem !

I'm working up to getting Gussy's ESL 57's ship shape - Meant to say before now: I met Tim and relieved him of those speakers - a pleasure to meet such a gentleman and
the WWW links he gave me are excellent too. Thanks again Tim !!!!

Also, the Rangers are tall and deep but as they are so slim they do look fairly discrete for such a voluminous box.

Some lucky person will get a bargain here.

Good luck with the sale.
Gerry
"Quality means doing it right when no one is looking" - Henry Ford
ismails

Re: System Audio Rangers Sold

Post by ismails »

you are saying true, its great post.