A Personal Note

Seán

Re: A Personal Note

Post by Seán »

Jared wrote:Gentlemen.... this is a farewell for the time being.

Tomorrow, I will be shutting down the computer and hifi, as everything is prepared for the boxes. I hope to be with you again at the back end of the first week in October (assuming that the obligatory broadband glitches at the other end are swiftly ironed out)... in the meantime, happy listening to all.

For the record, I will be listening to Perahia's Mozart PC round whilst I'm away.

Very Best to All.

Jared
Take care Jared, we'll look forward to your return in October.
"To appreciate the greatness of the Masters is to keep faith in the greatness of humanity." - Wilhelm Furtwängler
fergus

Post by fergus »

Take care Jared and best wishes with the move!!
To be is to do: Socrates
To do is to be: Sartre
Do be do be do: Sinatra
Jared

Post by Jared »

Hi Guys,

Just got back online this evening, after over three weeks where absolutely everythig in my world has changed. Working long (ish) hours at the moment so that I can learn my new job, but have been enjoying the following Bach disks over the past few weeks, when I have has opportunity to sit and listen:

I'll look forward to joining you once more, in a more constructive role very soon!!

Best Wishes to all

Jared
Seán

Post by Seán »

Jared wrote:Hi Guys,

Just got back online this evening, after over three weeks where absolutely everythig in my world has changed. Working long (ish) hours at the moment so that I can learn my new job,

Best Wishes to all

Jared
Welcome back Jared and best wishes with the new job, change is difficult, I hope that it goes well for you.
"To appreciate the greatness of the Masters is to keep faith in the greatness of humanity." - Wilhelm Furtwängler
fergus

Post by fergus »

Great to hear from you again Jared and I hope that the move was as painless as possible and that your father is doing fine.
To be is to do: Socrates
To do is to be: Sartre
Do be do be do: Sinatra
Dane

Post by Dane »

Nice to say hello again! Here's hoping the upheaval was not too great (did you need Pickfords to move your CD collection?! :D ) and that you'll soon settle in and have that extra time to relax and concentrate on the music! And, to say it again, a lovely part of the country to be in.

Talk soon,
Dane.