Ireland 15 - Austrailia 6

For everything else..... try not to spill your drinks OK?
fergus

Re: Ireland 15 - Austrailia 6

Post by fergus »

Ivor wrote: Cluxton is on the next flight to New Zealand!
LOL!!!
To be is to do: Socrates
To do is to be: Sartre
Do be do be do: Sinatra
giant haystacks

Post by giant haystacks »

this is a bit off topic but still on the rugby theme
I played club rugby in n zealand in hawkes bay premership -the western samoan captin hooker in the current world cup
mahonri schwalger played in one of the opposition front rows with blond hair as carlos spencer the all black out half had dyed blond and it was all the fasion -his name was pronunced mahoney
which was very irish sounding to me to hear
also in one of the other front rows was the leinster prop clint newlands-
and quite a few zimbabwe internationals were there due to trouble at home.
i was at an army base in a town palmerstown north with a army friend and the all blacks were training there as scotland were touring new zealand and tana umanga got tackled into touch by two opposition players and a army mans son on the sideline got buried under every one and come up with a bleeding nose and his father was so proud to have had this done by an all black
fergus

Post by fergus »

giant haystacks wrote:this is a bit off topic but still on the rugby theme
I played club rugby in n zealand in hawkes bay premership -the western samoan captin hooker in the current world cup
mahonri schwalger played in one of the opposition front rows with blond hair as carlos spencer the all black out half had dyed blond and it was all the fasion -his name was pronunced mahoney
which was very irish sounding to me to hear
also in one of the other front rows was the leinster prop clint newlands-
and quite a few zimbabwe internationals were there due to trouble at home.
i was at an army base in a town palmerstown north with a army friend and the all blacks were training there as scotland were touring new zealand and tana umanga got tackled into touch by two opposition players and a army mans son on the sideline got buried under every one and come up with a bleeding nose and his father was so proud to have had this done by an all black
What position did you play and did you enjoy the NZ experience?
To be is to do: Socrates
To do is to be: Sartre
Do be do be do: Sinatra