Birthday coming up!! Forum meet up!

Fran
Site Admin

Re: Birthday coming up!! Forum meet up!

Post by Fran »

amp works!!! yaaay.

Downside... there's a problem with the preamp!! Feckin' typical. I think I know what it is, so I'm not completely freaking out.... hopefully it'll be fixed by Sunday!

Fran

Ps... the more the merrier!
Do or do not, there is no try
james

Post by james »

PM sent to Fran ...
"Change is Possible" [Parking Meter in Dundrum Shopping Centre]
Fran
Site Admin

Post by Fran »

pms sent to all just now with directions.....

except ivor, derek, jkeny daveF travelling with ivor.... you guys know where I am anyway.

If I've missed anyone please let me know....

Fran
Derek

Post by Derek »

I hope to drag along a mate from work, he had a loan of my beloved AVI's since before Christmas and decided they weren't making the trip back to Naas, he's lovin' them.
Couldn't have found a better home.
NigeAmp, NigeSD DAC, Airtight ATM-4, Ruark Accolades, Pink Triangle TT, Roksan Artimiz, Clearaudio Discovery, Tom Evans Microgroove Plus, Fran DAC, Dalkey Audio Interconnects.
Rocker

Post by Rocker »

Congrats Fran. Hope you all have a great day. Sadly I cannot make the trip but hope to get to your place soon.
It's OK, if there is no bread I will eat cake.

Beware of a thin chef!
DavidMc

Post by DavidMc »

Happy birthday, great to have made it a year, thanks for all the interesting links to new music and general advice and debate, I don't post that much but always check in to see what afoot.
Sorry to miss yet again another meet, would really love to hear what everyone brings along, sounds and equipment, not least the stacked esls and unipivot, anyway hope you have a great day, maybe next time..
The whole place is a complete mess. Can't find anything. Right now I'm eating scrambled eggs, with a comb, from a shoe!
cybot

Post by cybot »

Fran
Site Admin

Post by Fran »

Ah we had a great aul day here.... I'll let the attendees say their bit, what they liked etc. Modest took pics - and probably others too. We had a great turnout, and I would like to offer a personal thanks to all who attended.

Thanks to Derek from bringing his airtight, to Ivor for the Lector CDP player and jkeny for the PC sourced stuff. To all who brought along music etc.... thanks!

I didn't actually listen to anything myself - I get to hear the gear myself anyway!!

Roll on year 2 - hopefully it won't be the terrible twos!

Fran
DaveF

Post by DaveF »

really enjoyed the afternoon Fran. Thanks a mill for hosting it. Thanks to Ivor too for the lift.
"I may skip. I may even warp a little.... But I will never, ever crash. I am your friend for life. " -Vinyl.
Michell Gyrodec SE, Hana ML cart, Parasound JC3 Jr, Stax LR-700, Stax SRM-006ts Energiser, Quad Artera Play+ CDP
JAW

Post by JAW »

Sorry I missed it, other things seem to always get in the way. Anyway, thanks for all your work on the site guys, and here's to another year!!!