Free Music DVD's

For Sale/Wanted
Forum rules
Note that Tir Na HiFi does not take any responsibility for transactions arranged or carried out here. It is up to the seller and buyer to check each other out! Please be sensible folks, and if there is something you think is wrong, let a mod know, OK?

To make it as clear as we can, here are some simple guidelines:

a) like any forum, the success of tirnahifi is entirely dependent on discussion. All members are encouraged to participate in discussion of music, hifi, etc.
b) tirnahifi is not designed to be, nor intended to be, a marketplace. Any member who uses the site merely for selling will be looked on suspiciously.
c) those members who choose to sell on the site should be aware that the mods do keep an eye on the stuff for sale, plus the demeanour of the seller. Sometimes we may lock/delete/ban a sales thread on this basis.
d) honesty is paramount in all selling transactions. Commercial sellers who label themselves as such are accepted at the discretion of the moderating team.
e) All ads have to include information about age, price, provenance, etc.
f) THE MODERATING TEAM RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY ADS AT THEIR DISCRETION.
g) Commercial sellers should approach any of the moderation team in advance of posting. First time commercial posts without moderator contact will be removed.
Derek

Free Music DVD's

Post by Derek »

I'm doing a wee clear out so the following are up for grabs all free unless I need to put lots of stamps on...
Give me a shout if you have questions - queries.

Aretha Franklin The Legendary Concertgebouw concert Amsterdam 1968. 1968/2010
Muddy Waters Can't Be Satisfied - A Portrait in Music 2004
Buddy Rich And His Band 1986/2003

Buena Vista Social Club Buena Vista Social Club 1999
Afro-Cuban Legends Company Segundo /The Afro-Cuban All-Stars 2001
Lynyrd Skynyrd Live -The Vicious Cycle tour 2003
Jimi Hendrix Rockumentary (Double sided DVD) 2000
Chicargo Blues Live -from Buddy's Guy's Legends Club (3 DVD set) 2005
John Mayall Godfather of British Blues / The Turning Point (Sealed unopened) 2003

Ray Charles 4 Disc set Ray-the film -2 disc special, Ray-Genius -a night for Ray Charles, Ray Charles with his Voices of Jubilation Choir. 2004
NigeAmp, NigeSD DAC, Airtight ATM-4, Ruark Accolades, Pink Triangle TT, Roksan Artimiz, Clearaudio Discovery, Tom Evans Microgroove Plus, Fran DAC, Dalkey Audio Interconnects.
ho66es

Re: Free Music DVD's

Post by ho66es »

that's a great offer!
Buachaill

Post by Buachaill »

Hi Derek,

If still available, I would like to ask for the following:

Leonard Cohen I'm Your Man - Tribute Concert and behind the scenes 2007
The Old Grey Whistle Test The Definitive Collection (4 dvd set - over nine hours of music - sealed unopened) 2005

Happy to cover postage, or collect if you are in Dublin.

Regards, john
Derek

Post by Derek »

Hi John
I'll put them aside for you. I'm in Naas but get to Dublin pretty often, normally around the Dundrum area but I'm flexible.
Please PM me some details and we we can arrange something.
NigeAmp, NigeSD DAC, Airtight ATM-4, Ruark Accolades, Pink Triangle TT, Roksan Artimiz, Clearaudio Discovery, Tom Evans Microgroove Plus, Fran DAC, Dalkey Audio Interconnects.
Derek

Post by Derek »

Hi John
I sent on a PM.
Derek

Post by Derek »

No word back from Buachaill, so all DVD's are still available FREE.
Naimaste

Post by Naimaste »

Hi Derek
I would take these ,I can collect if you are in Dublin.
Happy to make a donation to a charity of your choice.
Regards
John
Derek

Post by Derek »

Hi John
PM sent.
Derek

Re: Free Music DVD's - Now Gone

Post by Derek »

DVD's gone to new home, nice meeting up with Naimaste, always good to put faces with names.
Naimaste

Post by Naimaste »

Likewise Derek.
Thanks for making the drive to the big smoke!
50 donated to the PeterMcVerry Trust.
Best regards
John