DXIO PRO3Z USB/SPDIF SOLD

For Sale/Wanted
Forum rules
Note that Tir Na HiFi does not take any responsibility for transactions arranged or carried out here. It is up to the seller and buyer to check each other out! Please be sensible folks, and if there is something you think is wrong, let a mod know, OK?

To make it as clear as we can, here are some simple guidelines:

a) like any forum, the success of tirnahifi is entirely dependent on discussion. All members are encouraged to participate in discussion of music, hifi, etc.
b) tirnahifi is not designed to be, nor intended to be, a marketplace. Any member who uses the site merely for selling will be looked on suspiciously.
c) those members who choose to sell on the site should be aware that the mods do keep an eye on the stuff for sale, plus the demeanour of the seller. Sometimes we may lock/delete/ban a sales thread on this basis.
d) honesty is paramount in all selling transactions. Commercial sellers who label themselves as such are accepted at the discretion of the moderating team.
e) All ads have to include information about age, price, provenance, etc.
f) THE MODERATING TEAM RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY ADS AT THEIR DISCRETION.
g) Commercial sellers should approach any of the moderation team in advance of posting. First time commercial posts without moderator contact will be removed.
Ken Moreland

DXIO PRO3Z USB/SPDIF SOLD

Post by Ken Moreland »

For Sale: DXIO PRO3Z USB/SPDIF converter, by DIYINHK. Uses power from USB or external supply , I used ANKER battery.

Here's all the detail , http://www.diyinhk.com/shop/audio-kits/ ... witch.html

for sale for 100€ ,cost 217$ .
Last edited by Ken Moreland on Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
i5 QuietPC , JplayFemto , Singxer SU-6 , Holo Audio Spring DAC ,LAB12 Preamp, Roundtree Mono Amps, Rosso Fiorentino Elba 2 Speakers
bos3812

Re: DXIO PRO3Z USB/SPDIF Converter

Post by bos3812 »

I sended you a PM.
Ken Moreland

Re: DXIO PRO3Z USB/SPDIF SOLD

Post by Ken Moreland »

Converter sold, thanks everybody.
KM
i5 QuietPC , JplayFemto , Singxer SU-6 , Holo Audio Spring DAC ,LAB12 Preamp, Roundtree Mono Amps, Rosso Fiorentino Elba 2 Speakers
nige2000

Post by nige2000 »

actually would have been interesting to test that on tonys lampi
sd card player, modded soekris dac, class a lifepo4 amp or gb class a/b amp, diy open baffle speakers based on project audio mundorf trio 10's
sima66

Post by sima66 »

nige2000 wrote:actually would have been interesting to test that on tonys lampi
I will compare to Sonicweld! ;-)
I5 4440+TXCOmobo+JCAT Femto-Intona-JKRegen+HynesPS+TeraDak ATX-820W=JCATusb=DiverterHR=Wadia 931/922(GNSC mod)=PassLabsXA100.5=2xValhalla=Stacked&moded ESL57+JAS SuperTweet+2MJ Acoustics Ref.I
4SteinHarmonizers;RR777;Tellus;StillpointsUltraSS
nige2000

Post by nige2000 »

sima66 wrote:
cool

let us know how you get on :)
sd card player, modded soekris dac, class a lifepo4 amp or gb class a/b amp, diy open baffle speakers based on project audio mundorf trio 10's
sima66

Post by sima66 »

nige2000 wrote:
sima66 wrote:
cool

let us know how you get on :)
Sure I wil, but I will need to try to find the best 5v power I can get.
As far as I remember Sonicweld has some "some special filters/power conditioners" on the 5v input and is not that much affected by the different power! That's what their statement says.

What I'm trying o say is that if powered with the same 5v source, Sonicweld might be better, but if powered with a better power maybe then PRO3Z will shine more!
Only way is to test with all available possibilities!
I5 4440+TXCOmobo+JCAT Femto-Intona-JKRegen+HynesPS+TeraDak ATX-820W=JCATusb=DiverterHR=Wadia 931/922(GNSC mod)=PassLabsXA100.5=2xValhalla=Stacked&moded ESL57+JAS SuperTweet+2MJ Acoustics Ref.I
nige2000

Post by nige2000 »

diyinhk says
This is the best USB to SPDIF for audiophile to enjoy
haha

it seems to have one of those modern low noise regs in it
which im sure is good but.........
if it were me id open it up and bypass it with a battery
sima66

Post by sima66 »

See, Ken should send strait to you! :)

I might gonna do it if is not that sensitive and if is big enough so I can see it!! :)

Is there the picture online, of the inside, so I will not have to open mine?

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk
nige2000

Post by nige2000 »

Where's the pic