Looking for some Floorstanders up to €3,000 (new price)

Rob

Re: Looking for some Floorstanders up to €3,000 (new price)

Post by Rob »

These open baffle factory direct speakers http://www.pureaudioproject.com/trio15- ... ioproject/ have garnered good reviews but haven't heard them personally.
DaveF

Post by DaveF »

a pair of Pro Ac Response D18's has just shown up in Cloney's preowned section.
"I may skip. I may even warp a little.... But I will never, ever crash. I am your friend for life. " -Vinyl.
Michell Gyrodec SE, Hana ML cart, Parasound JC3 Jr, Stax LR-700, Stax SRM-006ts Energiser, Quad Artera Play+ CDP
Maz65

Post by Maz65 »

something different, understimated speaker (but if you can listen one...)
with licensed Kef Uni-Q , titanium dome:

http://www.leconcepts.com/products/spea ... -pair.html

Dgt: MSB Analog,MacMini,Audirvana+,HQPlayer Analog: Technics SL1210mk2, Dyna XX2 Mk2, Lehmann Decade Amp: Spectral DMC 15SS + Spectral DMA 200S2 Spkr: Wilson Sophia 3 Cbl: Spectral UL-38 HD/MIT SL-Matrix 26
Fitzgeme

Post by Fitzgeme »

Recently got a pair of JMR Euterpe Supreme - look great like you want. Super smooth sound, refined with deep base but not boomy. Much nicer sound to my ear than speakers twice the price with twice the brand awareness. If you want reviews you have to trawl through french websites as they are little reviewed outside France. Listening suit stock them.

sdiesel77

Post by sdiesel77 »

Fitzgeme wrote:Recently got a pair of JMR Euterpe Supreme - look great like you want. Super smooth sound, refined with deep base but not boomy. Much nicer sound to my ear than speakers twice the price with twice the brand awareness. If you want reviews you have to trawl through french websites as they are little reviewed outside France. Listening suit stock them.

Totally Agree ! Extremely good speakers for the money ! :)
Tubes & Vinyls are making life brighter..
patbarrydub

Post by patbarrydub »

Did you buy yet? I might have a pair of smallish Art Moderne 8s for sale for less than half your budget, 8" woofers so good bass down to the mid thirties.