NI Audio Show Belfast!!!!

kronosav

NI Audio Show Belfast!!!!

Post by kronosav »

Who is going?

The show is really looking good now, there has been a lot more exhibitors added in the last week or so! Maybe a system or two in excess of £100k :p

We looked at doing the Chester group show in Dublin, but they only have a few brands and most of them seem to be richer sounds brands. Bearing in mind the cost of show we opted for the Belfast show due to amount of exhibitors.

Hope to see you there! :)
Ivor

Re: NI Audio Show Belfast!!!!

Post by Ivor »

this one? http://www.niaudioshow.com/

I suspect a few of us will make the trek alright.
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
Derek

Post by Derek »

I'm on for a wee trip, anyone else?
Can we try for the Saturday, and breakfast on the way?
NigeAmp, NigeSD DAC, Airtight ATM-4, Ruark Accolades, Pink Triangle TT, Roksan Artimiz, Clearaudio Discovery, Tom Evans Microgroove Plus, Fran DAC, Dalkey Audio Interconnects.
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

Derek wrote:I'm on for a wee trip, anyone else?
Can we try for the Saturday, and breakfast on the way?
I'm up for it. Not sure about breakfast on the way though. Are you thinkin' one of those new superduper "Service Areas"? Do Burger King even do breakfast?

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
JAW

Post by JAW »

If I was going I'd wait for the Northern Fry in Newry. Soda farls n'all!
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

JAW wrote:If I was going I'd wait for the Northern Fry in Newry. Soda farls n'all!
I'm trying to eat healthily a the moment, I'd only have the farls with hummus... and maybe an alfalfa sprout.

Ivor

Post by Ivor »

Ivor wrote:
JAW wrote:If I was going I'd wait for the Northern Fry in Newry. Soda farls n'all!
I'm trying to eat healthily at the moment, I'd only have the farls with hummus... and maybe an alfalfa sprout.

Derek

Post by Derek »

Ivor wrote: ... and maybe an alfalfa sprout.

You're not bringing any young boys with you!
I'll get me coat...
NigeAmp, NigeSD DAC, Airtight ATM-4, Ruark Accolades, Pink Triangle TT, Roksan Artimiz, Clearaudio Discovery, Tom Evans Microgroove Plus, Fran DAC, Dalkey Audio Interconnects.
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

Derek wrote: I'll get me coat...

Ye'll need it, yer fuckin' walkin'

Derek

Post by Derek »