MQN

Anything to do with computer audio, hardware, software etc.
sbgk

Re: MQN

Post by sbgk »

possible to alter the autokeyscripts to point to/work with mqn ? anyone want to try ?

http://jplay.eu/forum/computer-audio/fo ... aymini-v1/
sbgk

Post by sbgk »

uploaded control 4.19 avx2, more optimisations, hopefully some improvement

4.20 probably best, amazing how the method of loading the data affects the sound.
jrling

Post by jrling »

sbgk wrote:possible to alter the autokeyscripts to point to/work with mqn ? anyone want to try ?

Although initially it appealed in concept, I was wondering what benefit this would bring?

Positive - the ability to use the Foobar UI to browse & select a playlist

Negative - I don't see how Foobar could control MQn, as there is no control to control! It is control of Play, Stop, Back, Next that I would welcome.

If correct, then I don't think it is for me. Or have I missed the point [not for the first time]?
Maplin XM21X 12V float charging A123 26650 LiFePO4 battery/Maxwell Supercap PSU for Mitac PD10-BI J1900 Bay Trail, WTFPlay, Hiface Evo, Bow Technologies 1704 NOS DAC, StereoKnight TVC, Quad II monoblocks, ZU Audio Druid Mk4/Method Sub
sbgk

Post by sbgk »

jrling wrote:
sbgk wrote:possible to alter the autokeyscripts to point to/work with mqn ? anyone want to try ?

Although initially it appealed in concept, I was wondering what benefit this would bring?

Negative - I don't see how Foobar could control MQn, as there is no control to control! It is control of Play, Stop, Back, Next that I would welcome.

If correct, then I don't think it is for me. Or have I missed the point [not for the first time]?
even a journey of a 1000 miles begins with a single step.
sima66

Post by sima66 »

Please correct me if I'm wrong!
Was the latest version that played the 24/88.2 format the combo: mqnplay2488.exe 24 bit 7.41 avx2 + mqncontrol 3.65 + PA v94 avx2?
I5 4440+TXCOmobo+JCAT Femto-Intona-JKRegen+HynesPS+TeraDak ATX-820W=JCATusb=DiverterHR=Wadia 931/922(GNSC mod)=PassLabsXA100.5=2xValhalla=Stacked&moded ESL57+JAS SuperTweet+2MJ Acoustics Ref.I
4SteinHarmonizers;RR777;Tellus;StillpointsUltraSS
jrling

Post by jrling »

sbgk wrote:
jrling wrote:

even a journey of a 1000 miles begins with a single step.
Now you are Playing with me. Do Stop. Or I will come Back to you Next.
Maplin XM21X 12V float charging A123 26650 LiFePO4 battery/Maxwell Supercap PSU for Mitac PD10-BI J1900 Bay Trail, WTFPlay, Hiface Evo, Bow Technologies 1704 NOS DAC, StereoKnight TVC, Quad II monoblocks, ZU Audio Druid Mk4/Method Sub
tony

Post by tony »

9.10avx2ciunas and 4.21control. Great depth of detail clarity. Have an SSD belonging to Pearse found it in a box as you do! Tried it to see if it would boot in IDE(no joy) but the version of MQn was a good bit older. Really big difference when I switched back to my SSD and latest MQn. Eh! can I do the request for multiple versions of this latest one for Scalford? Big7 is going and a herd of assistants for Pearse. Hopefully you can pop along Gordon?
GroupBuySD DAC/First Watt AlephJ/NigeAmp/Audio PC's/Lampi L4.5 Dac/ Groupbuy AD1862 DHT Dac /Quad ESL63's.Tannoy Legacy Cheviots.
tony

Post by tony »

sima66 wrote:Please correct me if I'm wrong!
Was the latest version that played the 24/88.2 format the combo: mqnplay2488.exe 24 bit 7.41 avx2 + mqncontrol 3.65 + PA v94 avx2?
Hi Adam yes found it tonight 7.41avx2 I have 3.64 with it and portaudio v64 for me. Will have a go with your settings
GroupBuySD DAC/First Watt AlephJ/NigeAmp/Audio PC's/Lampi L4.5 Dac/ Groupbuy AD1862 DHT Dac /Quad ESL63's.Tannoy Legacy Cheviots.
2channelaudio

Post by 2channelaudio »

Hi Gordon,

Any idea when the majority will be able to try the latest versions of Mqn on their devices?

Keen to have a listen with my yellowtec puc 2 lite.

Cheers
Clive

Post by Clive »

2channelaudio wrote:Hi Gordon,

Any idea when the majority will be able to try the latest versions of Mqn on their devices?

Keen to have a listen with my yellowtec puc 2 lite.

Cheers
Me too with my Octave mkII (M2Tech USB card).