What music did you buy/get in the post today?

Rock/Blues/Jazz/World/Folk/Country etc.
cybot

Re: What music did you buy/get in the post today?

Post by cybot »

Told you so ;)
Diapason

Post by Diapason »

Hmmm, does this mean I need to buy a TT...?? ;-)
Nerdcave: ...is no more! :(
Sitting Room: Wadia 581SE - Rega Planar 3/AT VM95ML & SH - Bluesound Node II - Copland CSA 100 - Audioplan Kontrast 3
Kitchen: WiiM Pro - Wadia 151 - B&W 685s2
cybot

Post by cybot »

Diapason wrote:Hmmm, does this mean I need to buy a TT...?? ;-)

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? I'll have to lie down ;)
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

A quick visit to Freebird's 2nd hand vinyl section and.....

Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
Aleg

Post by Aleg »

HDPLEX;picoPSU;ASUS Q87M;i7-4770T;PH SR7EHD;Server2012R2;Thesycon 2.24;
JCAT USB;Sonicweld DiverterHR2;Naim DC1;Chord Hugo;Morrow Audio MA6;Naim NAC-282,SuperCapDR;NAP-300;
AQ Cinnamon;GISO GB;Netgear Pro+XM21X;Cisco SG300;NAS-ZFS.
DaveF

Post by DaveF »

A quick dash into Freebird this evening yielded the following. Just went for the single LP versions of the Led Zeppelin as the Live and Outtakes didnt really interest me. Looking forward to the Jack White one as I really liked his last effort. The Ryan Adams is a replacement for one I had damaged some years back.

ImageImage
ImageImage
"I may skip. I may even warp a little.... But I will never, ever crash. I am your friend for life. " -Vinyl.
Michell Gyrodec SE, Hana ML cart, Parasound JC3 Jr, Stax LR-700, Stax SRM-006ts Energiser, Quad Artera Play+ CDP
cybot

Post by cybot »

DaveF wrote:A quick dash into Freebird this evening yielded the following. Just went for the single LP versions of the Led Zeppelin as the Live and Outtakes didnt really interest me. Looking forward to the Jack White one as I really liked his last effort. The Ryan Adams is a replacement for one I had damaged some years back.
Nice haul there Dave....I'm saying nuthin' about the Zep's ;)
DaveF

Post by DaveF »

cybot wrote:
Oh I had the 3 deluxe versions in hand for ages but they were very pricey. Given that I'm not a die hard fan I gave them a miss. That said, my Led Zep 1 copy has a warp so big that it kicks the needle off so I might end up replacing it with the deluxe copy.
"I may skip. I may even warp a little.... But I will never, ever crash. I am your friend for life. " -Vinyl.
Michell Gyrodec SE, Hana ML cart, Parasound JC3 Jr, Stax LR-700, Stax SRM-006ts Energiser, Quad Artera Play+ CDP
tweber

Post by tweber »

cybot wrote:
DaveF wrote:A quick dash into Freebird this evening yielded the following. Just went for the single LP versions of the Led Zeppelin as the Live and Outtakes didnt really interest me. Looking forward to the Jack White one as I really liked his last effort. The Ryan Adams is a replacement for one I had damaged some years back.
+1
Picked up Lazaretto on my way home from work tonight too
cybot

Post by cybot »

DaveF wrote:
cybot wrote:
Oh I had the 3 deluxe versions in hand for ages but they were very pricey. Given that I'm not a die hard fan I gave them a miss. That said, my Led Zep 1 copy has a warp so big that it kicks the needle off so I might end up replacing it with the deluxe copy.
You won't regret it Dave! Though I'd be very concerned what the live album will do to your woofers ;)