MQN

Anything to do with computer audio, hardware, software etc.
cvrle59

Re: MQN

Post by cvrle59 »

Fran,
Could you step in here, please, to ban this person. We all moved here from CA because of someone with such an attitude to only provoke.
Thanks a lot!
i3 Haswell, PPAStudio USB3 card and USB Micro cable/Chord Hugo/Nad-275BEE/Harbeth-30.1
John Dot

Post by John Dot »

What I did:
Julf>Profile>Add foe
His posts are no longer visible to me and I'm happy with that.
PC: CPU Q8400, 8GB Ram, Windows 8.1 x64
DAC: HRT Music Streamer II+, Asus Xonar Essence ST (+ HiEnd DYI upgrades)
jesuscheung

Post by jesuscheung »

John Dot wrote:What I did:
Julf>Profile>Add foe
His posts are no longer visible to me and I'm happy with that.
best idea of 2014!
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

sbgk wrote:
Julf wrote:I see that Triode's original squeezelite is open source, and licensed GPLv3. Does that mean the source code of Squeezelite-MQn is available too?
please ban this troll, I won't post until he is.
cvrle59 wrote:Fran,
Could you step in here, please, to ban this person. We all moved here from CA because of someone with such an attitude to only provoke.
Thanks a lot!

Lads, Julf hasn't done anything yet to merit a ban. You can simply add him to your ignore list and the problem is gone for you. Certainly, given his history elsewhere, any escalation in trolling or attitude will result in a very quick ban. If a poster's only contribution is negativity we can live without it.
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
cvrle59

Post by cvrle59 »

Ivor wrote:
sbgk wrote:
Julf wrote:I see that Triode's original squeezelite is open source, and licensed GPLv3. Does that mean the source code of Squeezelite-MQn is available too?
please ban this troll, I won't post until he is.
Thanks a lot!

Lads, Julf hasn't done anything yet to merit a ban. You can simply add him to your ignore list and the problem is gone for you. Certainly, given his history elsewhere, any escalation in trolling or attitude will result in a very quick ban. If a poster's only contribution is negativity we can live without it.
Ivor,
I am sorry to tell you, but he certainly has done something to me as long as SBGK refuses to contribute here.
I enjoy his work as much as anybody else here, I guess, and we are in the middle of something special here. Trolling of any kind is something that we do not have desire for at all, at this moment.

Fran...I hope you are alive?
i3 Haswell, PPAStudio USB3 card and USB Micro cable/Chord Hugo/Nad-275BEE/Harbeth-30.1
jesuscheung

Post by jesuscheung »

can we just vote? i am sure most participators here in this thread don't welcome julf.
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

sbgk wrote:please ban this troll, I won't post until he is.
Thanks a lot!

Ivor,
I am sorry to tell you, but he certainly has done something to me as long as SBGK refuses to contribute here.
I enjoy his work as much as anybody else here, I guess, and we are in the middle of something special here. Trolling of any kind is something that we do not have desire for at all, at this moment.

[/quote]

If SBGK has an issue with the poster he should put him on his ignore list. Vote with your ignore list!!!
While I can see you guys are genuinely trying to avoid a situation, and not relive a previous unpleasant one, natural justice says he's done nothing wrong here. Let's just say if we're given an excuse we'll take it.
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
jesuscheung

Post by jesuscheung »

cvrle59

Post by cvrle59 »

Ivor wrote:
sbgk wrote:please ban this troll, I won't post until he is.
Thanks a lot!

Ivor,

If SBGK has an issue with the poster he should put him on his ignore list. Vote with your ignore list!!!
While I can see you guys are genuinely trying to avoid a situation, and not relive a previous unpleasant one, natural justice says he's done nothing wrong here. Let's just say if we're given an excuse we'll take it.[/quote]

So, who do we need here to make sure if he crossed the line or not, do we need now to pay to some pros to judge about or what?
Are we going to spent numerous posts to make sure if he did or he didn't?
Give me a brake...we all invested too much time here to get something done, especially Gordon (thanks for all your hard work).
I am sorry Ivor, I respect your opinion, but I do not have patience for people who's job is only to piss someone off. No other contribution at all.
cvrle59

Post by cvrle59 »

jesuscheung wrote:click this to vote
ucp.php?i=zebra&mode=foes&add=Julf
I need better explanation here, I am not sure what exactly we vote, sorry?