SOLD Ultimate Ears Super.FI 5 Pro Earphones SOLD

For Sale/Wanted
Forum rules
Note that Tir Na HiFi does not take any responsibility for transactions arranged or carried out here. It is up to the seller and buyer to check each other out! Please be sensible folks, and if there is something you think is wrong, let a mod know, OK?

To make it as clear as we can, here are some simple guidelines:

a) like any forum, the success of tirnahifi is entirely dependent on discussion. All members are encouraged to participate in discussion of music, hifi, etc.
b) tirnahifi is not designed to be, nor intended to be, a marketplace. Any member who uses the site merely for selling will be looked on suspiciously.
c) those members who choose to sell on the site should be aware that the mods do keep an eye on the stuff for sale, plus the demeanour of the seller. Sometimes we may lock/delete/ban a sales thread on this basis.
d) honesty is paramount in all selling transactions. Commercial sellers who label themselves as such are accepted at the discretion of the moderating team.
e) All ads have to include information about age, price, provenance, etc.
f) THE MODERATING TEAM RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY ADS AT THEIR DISCRETION.
g) Commercial sellers should approach any of the moderation team in advance of posting. First time commercial posts without moderator contact will be removed.
Andy S

SOLD Ultimate Ears Super.FI 5 Pro Earphones SOLD

Post by Andy S »

I bought these excellent earphones a couple of years ago for £150.00 and have used them
about 3 times.

They are very well reviewed and are perhaps the best sounding earphones available.

I have the instructions, metal box and the complete Ear Tip Kit which includes various size of tips to
ensure you get the best fit in your ears. The only tips I have used are the ones currently
on them which can easily be dissinfected or replacement tips can be bought very cheaply
online.

These are available new on Amazon for £130.00 approx €156.00.

They are in mint condition as they have hardly ever been used, looking for €90.00.
Last edited by Andy S on Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Diapason

Re: F.S. Ultimate Ears Super.FI 5 Pro Earphones

Post by Diapason »

Tempted by these too, Andy. Leave it with me for a mo...
Nerdcave: ...is no more! :(
Sitting Room: Wadia 581SE - Rega Planar 3/AT VM95ML & SH - Bluesound Node II - Copland CSA 100 - Audioplan Kontrast 3
Kitchen: WiiM Pro - Wadia 151 - B&W 685s2
Andy S

Post by Andy S »

These are provisionaly sold to Diapason.
Diapason

Post by Diapason »

No longer provisionally, thanks Andy.

Incidentally, I seem to have the most uneven ear canals going. One seems to use the smallest attachment, the other is still trying to decide between the largest and the double flange. They sound great, though.
Sitting Room: Wadia 581SE - Rega Planar 3/AT VM95ML & SH - Bluesound Node II - Copland CSA 100 - Audioplan Kontrast 3
fergus

Post by fergus »

Diapason wrote:Incidentally, I seem to have the most uneven ear canals going. One seems to use the smallest attachment, the other is still trying to decide between the largest and the double flange....
Might years of playing the organ have anything to do with that situation!?!?
To be is to do: Socrates
To do is to be: Sartre
Do be do be do: Sinatra
Diapason

Post by Diapason »

fergus wrote: Might years of playing the organ have anything to do with that situation!?!?
I could probably blame my cloth ears on that, anyway.
mossym

Post by mossym »

Diapason wrote:No longer provisionally, thanks Andy.

Incidentally, I seem to have the most uneven ear canals going. One seems to use the smallest attachment, the other is still trying to decide between the largest and the double flange. They sound great, though.

i'm the same with my shures, could never understand it. smallest on one side, large on the other
Fran
Site Admin

Re: SOLD Ultimate Ears Super.FI 5 Pro Earphones SOLD

Post by Fran »

Same here with my etymotic

Fran
Do or do not, there is no try
paulb

Post by paulb »

there can only be one answer:...FREAKS!!!!....:)
Diapason

Post by Diapason »

paulb wrote:there can only be one answer:...FREAKS!!!!....:)
Yup!

FWIW, I've moved to the foam attachments, and things are much better.