DCS & TELLURIUM MUSICAL NIGHT PICS

kronosav

DCS & TELLURIUM MUSICAL NIGHT PICS

Post by kronosav »

http://kronosav.com/musical-nights/dcs/

Too many images to post on the thread so I uploaded a link.

A very nice user on boards.ie told me about this site and I must say it is looking very well. Thanks for letting us know about the site and letting us join.

All members of Tír Na HiFi are invited to any of our future musical nights and we also look foward to seeing anyone who will be attending the NI Audio Show in Belfast. Although it has only taking off the ground now there is already alot of very good brands involved.
Ivor

Re: DCS & TELLURIUM MUSICAL NIGHT PICS

Post by Ivor »

kronosav wrote: A very nice user on boards.ie told me about this site and I must say it is looking very well.
I'm not that nice ;)

Welcome.
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
Ken Moreland

Post by Ken Moreland »

Great pictures David, see you in Belfast in November.
i5 QuietPC , JplayFemto , Singxer SU-6 , Holo Audio Spring DAC ,LAB12 Preamp, Roundtree Mono Amps, Rosso Fiorentino Elba 2 Speakers
Fran
Site Admin

Post by Fran »

Good to have you on board David,

Don't forget to tell us when your next night is.... I'm sure there's be some interest here...

Fran
Do or do not, there is no try
kronosav

Post by kronosav »

Unfortuantly we do not have the next one booked as yet but we are working on a few companies. Is there any in paticular that you guys would like to see? We appreciate that it may be quite a long drive for some of the users but it really is worth it. The likes of DCS have never been over to Ireland before so it was a great chance for us to see and hear the products.

Thanks for the comments
Fran
Site Admin

Post by Fran »

Turntable set up stuff is always good - and stuff to do with pc audio, dacs etc are always good. But any gathering would be good!

Fran
kronosav

Post by kronosav »

Any brands in paticular that you guys would like to see? We may have a turntable set up night at some stage, this has been discussed but we would like to tie it in with a another company like Dr Feickert.
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

kronosav wrote:Any brands in paticular that you guys would like to see? We may have a turntable set up night at some stage, this has been discussed but we would like to tie it in with a another company like Dr Feickert.
There a core of us have a love of Airtight amos (and Quad ESLs) but that might be a bit specific. We're aloso quietly evangenical about vinyl so turntables are always welcome.

Dungannon isn't that far away for most of us. Certainly I wouldn't think twice about hopping in the car (possibly with a few passengers!) and driving up.
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
Fran
Site Admin

Post by Fran »

Ditto!

I would love to hear some original pass amps just because I've built a few of them!

Fran