Electronica - what are you listening to?

Rock/Blues/Jazz/World/Folk/Country etc.
jadarin

Re: Electronica - what are you listening to?

Post by jadarin »

cybot

Post by cybot »

Brian Eno interview where he speaks about his new album and new app. Scape....I've already downloaded the app and while the graphics are a bit basic the creative ambient music element is brilliant. A whole new way of listening to ambient music either created by you or by listening to the various Eno/Chilvers samples. Brilliant! I gather it also goes under the name Bloom which is probably the iPhone/Touch version....And it only costs €5.49/€3.59!

http://soundcloud.com/marketplace-radio ... ian-eno-on
jadarin

Post by jadarin »

cybot wrote:Brian Eno interview where he speaks about his new album and new app. Scape....I've already downloaded the app and while the graphics are a bit basic the creative ambient music element is brilliant. A whole new way of listening to ambient music either created by you or by listening to the various Eno/Chilvers samples. Brilliant! I gather it also goes under the name Bloom which is probably the iPhone/Touch version....And it only costs €5.49/€3.59!

A pity there's no android app..I'd say you could great fun with this..
cybot

Post by cybot »

jadarin wrote:
cybot wrote:Brian Eno interview where he speaks about his new album and new app. Scape....I've already downloaded the app and while the graphics are a bit basic the creative ambient music element is brilliant. A whole new way of listening to ambient music either created by you or by listening to the various Eno/Chilvers samples. Brilliant! I gather it also goes under the name Bloom which is probably the iPhone/Touch version....And it only costs €5.49/€3.59!

It's fantastic John! Haven't stop creating my own music all day! Brilliant!
cybot

Post by cybot »

I was just about to buy this from Norman Records a few weeks ago when I discovered there was no vinyl release planned. I was very, very impressed! Maybe I will buy the cd/dl......eventually!
jadarin

Post by jadarin »

jadarin

Post by jadarin »

cybot wrote:
jadarin wrote:

I've watched a few more demo's of this app,very smart app and great value.I'd love a pc version of this..
cybot

Post by cybot »

jadarin wrote:
cybot wrote:
I've watched a few more demo's of this app,very smart app and great value.I'd love a pc version of this..
I've already bought two more! A Steve Roach one called Immersion and another one by Brian Eno. Both are excellent but the Roach one is stunning and is infinite! I believe he also has an Immersion cd series too....Still, the best one is the Scape :( A whole new way to listen and create music....