Jazz - What's your bag, man?

Rock/Blues/Jazz/World/Folk/Country etc.
Seán

Re: Jazz - What's your bag, man?

Post by Seán »

"To appreciate the greatness of the Masters is to keep faith in the greatness of humanity." - Wilhelm Furtwängler
Seán

Post by Seán »

On the TT:

Charles Mingus with Dannie Richmond, Booker Ervin, Jimmy Knepper, et al kicking up a real storm, it's great stuff.
"To appreciate the greatness of the Masters is to keep faith in the greatness of humanity." - Wilhelm Furtwängler
Seán

Post by Seán »

and now, well, back to the music.....
Seán

Post by Seán »

Seán

Post by Seán »

Seán

Post by Seán »

Putting the TT to work this weekend:

Seán

Post by Seán »

On the TT:

Seán

Post by Seán »

On a Jazz binge over the last few days, so the Clearaudio TT is put to good use:

dhyantyke

Post by dhyantyke »

Seán wrote:
dhyantyke wrote:Actually just browsing the catalogue so thanks for the reccommendation. Don't have it. 'Change of Scenes' recommended?
I have heard 'Change of Scenes' and I really liked it, I don't have it though, so yes I would recommend it.
Thanks Sean.

Seán

Post by Seán »

A night of vinyl.

Wonderful music-making.