Guess tthe LP

Rock/Blues/Jazz/World/Folk/Country etc.
JAW

Re: Guess tthe LP

Post by JAW »

Might this be #3?

Sorry, small image! To Our Childrens' Childrens' Children - Moody Blues.

It's only a Monday, too early in the week for thinking!
cybot

Post by cybot »

Indeed it is, my sound man! Well done :-))) Are you over the Rugby yet??
JAW

Post by JAW »

cybot wrote:Indeed it is, my sound man! Well done :-))) Are you over the Rugby yet??
I was at the Leinster vs Glasgow match last Thursday, in row T of the Grandstand. One row behind me and about 15 feet away were Dan Parks and Hugo Southwell. A judicious nudge leaving the stand at the end of the match and Saturday's result could have been so different!!!!!!
cybot

Post by cybot »

JAW wrote:
cybot wrote:Indeed it is, my sound man! Well done :-))) Are you over the Rugby yet??
I was at the Leinster vs Glasgow match last Thursday, in row T of the Grandstand. One row behind me and about 15 feet away were Dan Parks and Hugo Southwell. A judicious nudge leaving the stand at the end of the match and Saturday's result could have been so different!!!!!!
Ha ha ha, that must have been ever so tempting! I feel so sorry for Sexton,and he is a brilliant prospect, but O'G should have been brought on earlier; as for the lineouts, oh dear!??!?!
cybot

Post by cybot »

Some clues: The first one was probably his most commercial album (and his worst too);now a recluse in the back of beyond somewhere - a place with plenty of sand????

The second one is a live album;a sacrificial offering perhaps??
Fran
Site Admin

Post by Fran »

Second one is Jimi Play Monterey..... love that concert!

Fran
Do or do not, there is no try
cybot

Post by cybot »

Fran wrote:Second one is Jimi Play Monterey..... love that concert!

Fran
I knew you'd get it fran! Not one of my favourites but it is a storming set from a happy time in Jimi's short life... BTW did you check out the new set yet (Valley of Neptune)? I managed to get the 'new' single (Tower in Easons) and it's not too bad - I haven't really listened to it properly, too many distractions at the moment...haven't got a good feeling about the new set but will probably get it when the vinyl version surfaces... also all the old stuff is on the shelves again with mini documentary dvds at very reasonable prices;as Jimi used to say 'Who Knows'....
Fran
Site Admin

Post by Fran »

I've got it and had it on in the background, haven't listened critically yet, but my impression is that its not too bad, although it sounded very harsh or something.

Anyway I'll probably get to give it a good listen tonight

Fran
Do or do not, there is no try
JAW

Post by JAW »

Dems was tuff!!!! Great clues, still needed a bit of solving, just enough to point the way!!!!

JAW

Post by JAW »

JAW wrote:Dems was tuff!!!! Great clues, still needed a bit of solving, just enough to point the way!!!!

Although I'm a fan of Kidney, I find it diificult to understand the delay in bringing on O'Gara when it had developed into a kicking match, and what was the sense in waiting until the 78th minute to bring on Buckley when The Bull was being slaughtered in the scrum? Anyway, it's a timely wake up call for the team and having watched the under 20's on Friday night there's a lot be optimistic about!