Ireland 15 - Austrailia 6

For everything else..... try not to spill your drinks OK?
cybot

Ireland 15 - Austrailia 6

Post by cybot »

WOW!!!!! I said all along to those who would listen that Ireland were holding something special in reserve for the World Cup. What a time to prove me right :-)))))))
I'd say you'd swap live Mahler any day for this magnificent experience Fergus! What a performance!!!!
Ivor

Re: Ireland 15 - Austrailia 6

Post by Ivor »

yep, Ireland always has "one great game" in them and we can only hope they can see off Russia and Italy now. It was a fantastic game, absolutely no doubts about who the better team were and a great foundation for the rest of the WC. I seem to have been up watching rugby for days. Same again tomorrow morning! :)
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable
cybot

Post by cybot »

Ivor wrote:yep, Ireland always has "one great game" in them and we can only hope they can see off Russia and Italy now. It was a fantastic game, absolutely no doubts about who the better team were and a great foundation for the rest of the WC. I seem to have been up watching rugby for days. Same again tomorrow morning! :)

Yep Ivor but as you hinted at it's only one game and there's a long,long way to go still. We're in for a long, exhilarating and bumpy ride! Come on Ireland :-)))))
Like your new signature. Naughty boy ;-)
giant haystacks

Post by giant haystacks »

lucky i work nights ive seen all matches live -
no props is a problem one got subbed and a penalty straight away by his replacement
against italy play bad props and maybe loose the game
well done ireland
jkeny

Post by jkeny »

Yep, well done - it could have been 24 Vs 6 if Sexton had not missed his three fairly easy kicks!
www.Ciunas.biz
For Digital Audio playback that delivers WHERE the performers are on stage but more importantly WHY they are there.
fergus

Post by fergus »

Yep....well done!!
I actually didn't think that it was a great game but it certainly was a great performance.
However, they need to keep their feet on the ground and their heads together to finish off the group; I think the Italy match could be a potential banana skin.
Still, half of the job is now done!
To be is to do: Socrates
To do is to be: Sartre
Do be do be do: Sinatra
Rocker

Post by Rocker »

jkeny wrote:Yep, well done - it could have been 24 Vs 6 if Sexton had not missed his three fairly easy kicks!
Yes and Brian O'Driscoll was extremely unlucky with the bounce of the ball [after a penalty shot hit the post] and Tommy Bowe almost made the line [close to a repeat of the Noel Mannion try in Cardiff].

A great result if unexpected. A couple more wins and who knows??????
It's OK, if there is no bread I will eat cake.

Beware of a thin chef!
JAW

Post by JAW »

I'm with you Fergus, this team are well able to lose against Italy. It's the last chance for the golden generation, (O'Driscoll, O'Gara, O'Connell, D'Arcy, etc), and they played like they knew it today. Not a great game for a neutral observer, but for the passionate the way we strangled the scrum and mauls was inspiring. Another plus, apart from D'Arcy, there seems to be no injury concerns so, all in all, a good day at the office.
As a bonus, the O'Gara at 10 and Sexton at 12 worked well!

Unfortunately, rumour has it that Ferris is to be cited for dwarf throwing after his treatment of Genia! :-)))) LOL
jkeny

Post by jkeny »

A good Sporting weekend too now that Dublin have beaten Kerry in the all- Ireland final :)
www.Ciunas.biz
For Digital Audio playback that delivers WHERE the performers are on stage but more importantly WHY they are there.
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

jkeny wrote:A good Sporting weekend too now that Dublin have beaten Kerry in the all- Ireland final :)

Cluxton is on the next flight to New Zealand!
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable