Live: Partizan 1-2 Shamrock Rvs (2-3 agg)

For everything else..... try not to spill your drinks OK?
cybot

Live: Partizan 1-2 Shamrock Rvs (2-3 agg)

Post by cybot »

Wow! What a result!! History has just been made :-)))) Well done Shamrock Rovers!!!
JAW

Re: Live: Partizan 1-2 Shamrock Rvs (2-3 agg)

Post by JAW »

Just caught the last few minutes. Partizan lost the plot, the sending off was like a childish tantrum. A great win, and a great fillip for Irish soccer. BTW, how much is qualification worth to Rovers?
cybot

Post by cybot »

JAW wrote:Just caught the last few minutes. Partizan lost the plot, the sending off was like a childish tantrum. A great win, and a great fillip for Irish soccer. BTW, how much is qualification worth to Rovers?

No idea but it has be all good :-) What a night and on my dear Dad's 97th birthday too :-))
JAW

Post by JAW »

Can he be 97 again during the rugby world cup? :-) What's his secret? Celtic, Rangers and Hearts all bowed out of Europe, so no Scottish team in any European competition this season.
cybot

Post by cybot »

JAW wrote:Can he be 97 again during the rugby world cup? :-) What's his secret? Celtic, Rangers and Hearts all bowed out of Europe, so no Scottish team in any European competition this season.
LOL I enjoyed that one! His secret? Hard work, a penchant for fixing things and SPORT :-))
I promised myself I wouldn't start about the pointlessness of the pre - world cup games against seeded teams and I won't ;-) It would never happen in soccer!
Seán

Post by Seán »

And as if things couldn't get any better for Rovers:

Tottenham Hotspur (ENG)
Rubin Kazan (RUS)
PAOK (GRE)
Shamrock Rovers FC (IRL)

I am a lifelong Spurs supporter, I'm an Irish man first, so I'll be rooting for Shamrock Rovers.
"To appreciate the greatness of the Masters is to keep faith in the greatness of humanity." - Wilhelm Furtwängler
cybot

Post by cybot »

Seán wrote:And as if things couldn't get any better for Rovers:

Tottenham Hotspur (ENG)
Rubin Kazan (RUS)
PAOK (GRE)
Shamrock Rovers FC (IRL)

I am a lifelong Spurs supporter, I'm an Irish man first, so I'll be rooting for Shamrock Rovers.
Wow! Terrific group I have to say. Thanks for that Seán....