MQN

Anything to do with computer audio, hardware, software etc.
nige2000

Re: MQN

Post by nige2000 »

Uploaded MQn 2.48
think its best so far
and coupled with the last couple of tweeks on my operating system server R2 sounds absolutely fantastic
bring back that TT till i get another go at it!!!

when i get my lifepo4 batteries ill be going somewhere to get a second opinion
sd card player, modded soekris dac, class a lifepo4 amp or gb class a/b amp, diy open baffle speakers based on project audio mundorf trio 10's
jkeny

Post by jkeny »

tony wrote:.....I blame John as a teacher he should have taken control of the class and imposed some logical order!
I think it needed Claus to discipline you all as he has experience with this mental age group :)
www.Ciunas.biz
For Digital Audio playback that delivers WHERE the performers are on stage but more importantly WHY they are there.
jkeny

Post by jkeny »

Great stuff, Nige
Will be trying 2.48 tonight
www.Ciunas.biz
For Digital Audio playback that delivers WHERE the performers are on stage but more importantly WHY they are there.
tony

Post by tony »

jkeny wrote:Great stuff, Nige
How many versions a day is this guy churning out?
Jplay will need to start working on something like this quick
GroupBuySD DAC/First Watt AlephJ/NigeAmp/Audio PC's/Lampi L4.5 Dac/ Groupbuy AD1862 DHT Dac /Quad ESL63's.Tannoy Legacy Cheviots.
nige2000

Post by nige2000 »

tony wrote:
jkeny wrote:Great stuff, Nige
How many versions a day is this guy churning out?
Jplay will need to start working on something like this quick
At least two a day
This ones from yesterday
didnt like the very last one as much
2.44 still one of my favourites
sd card player, modded soekris dac, class a lifepo4 amp or gb class a/b amp, diy open baffle speakers based on project audio mundorf trio 10's
tony

Post by tony »

Nigel there are 6 versions of 2.48. Some are obvious to disregard but which one do I download?
GroupBuySD DAC/First Watt AlephJ/NigeAmp/Audio PC's/Lampi L4.5 Dac/ Groupbuy AD1862 DHT Dac /Quad ESL63's.Tannoy Legacy Cheviots.
nige2000

Post by nige2000 »

See4
tony

Post by tony »

nige2000 wrote:See4
Yeah there is 2 see4 is it without mmcss or de other one

Keep going like this mqn thread will surpass the other one shortly
nige2000

Post by nige2000 »

tony wrote:
nige2000 wrote:See4
Yeah there is 2 see4 is it without mmcss or de other one

Keep going like this mqn thread will surpass the other one shortly
Think I prefer with mmcss but its close
im uploading to dropbox as I go
Ken Moreland

Post by Ken Moreland »

Got it running this evening using the offspring's i3 laptop and straight Windows 8 which she graciously permitted me to use.
I took whatever version that was in Nige's dropbox, downloaded the Amanero driver, hooked up and Bingo! No messing or unusual settings. The sound on a 16bit album was excellent and this was on a simple laptop compared to the streaming pair with 4 power supplies 4 batteries ,Meicord cable ,Core server on USB etc etc.
I'm finding more top-end detail and more lower bass. Overall very enjoyable and simple to use.
KM
i5 QuietPC , JplayFemto , Singxer SU-6 , Holo Audio Spring DAC ,LAB12 Preamp, Roundtree Mono Amps, Rosso Fiorentino Elba 2 Speakers