Summer Audiofest

Sloop John B

Summer Audiofest

Post by Sloop John B »

Summer Audiofest
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel, Burlington Road, Dublin (we all know this as the Burlo!)

Saturday 7th June: 10am - 6pm

Sunday 8th June: 10:30am - 3:30pm

Come along to the Summer Audiofest 2014 hosted by Audio Space in association with Cloney Audio.

We will be demonstrating a wide range of our high-end solutions along side Focal, Chord, Bowers & Wilkins, Arcam and Rotel.

Looking forward to this, a chance to convert some of the wayward who don't believe in the Great Deity NAIM

SJB
Seán

Re: Summer Audiofest

Post by Seán »

Lovely John, I wasn't aware of this event until now, thanks for the post.
"To appreciate the greatness of the Masters is to keep faith in the greatness of humanity." - Wilhelm Furtwängler
DaveF

Post by DaveF »

Yeah I'll definitely be going to this. I missed most of last years audio shows in Cloneys. I think Devialet will be showcased also so I'd be eager to listen to the bigger models.
"I may skip. I may even warp a little.... But I will never, ever crash. I am your friend for life. " -Vinyl.
Michell Gyrodec SE, Hana ML cart, Parasound JC3 Jr, Stax LR-700, Stax SRM-006ts Energiser, Quad Artera Play+ CDP
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

I'll be there on the Sunday leisurely drooling over shiny objects of desire I cannot afford.
Vinyl -anything else is data storage.

Thorens TD124 Mk1 + Kuzma Stogi 12"arm, HANA Red, Gold Note PH 10 + PSU. ADI-2 Dac, Lector CDP7, Wyred4Sound pre, Airtight ATM1s, Klipsch Heresy IV, Misc Mains, RCA + XLR ICs, Tellurium Q spkr cable